Federal Government Teaching Job Recruitment Nigeria Federal Ministry of Education in collaboration with the Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) invites applications from qualified candidates for Federal Government Teaching Job Recruitment into the Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS), Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) is a two (2) -year intervention program established by the Federal Government of Nigeria since 2006 to support States in addressing teachers shortage both primary and secondary school level in Nigeria.
Federal Government Teaching Job Recruitment
The Federal Ministry of Education of Nigeria has just announced that its portal has opened for this year’s Federal Government Teaching Job Recruitment, application for this year has been launched Nationwide for interested and qualified candidates who met the stipulated criteria.
Eligible candidates are invited to submit an online application for recruitment into the Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) for the 2020/2021 service period.
Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) 2020/2021 JOb Duration
- The service period is for two (2) years or as may be determined by the Universal Basic Education Commission or Federal Ministry of Education intervention.
Eligibility Criteria for federal teachers Scheme job Programme
The application is strictly open for applicants/candidates who met the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or Bachelor’s degree with Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), of not lower than Second Class (Lower Division) and not earned earlier than 2014 and must have completed NYSC or NYSC Exemption Certificate.
- Must have Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE)- with credit passes in Teaching Practice and the Teaching Subjects, and not earned earlier than 2014.
- Must be Specialized in any of the following subjects:
- English Language
- Integrated Science
- Technical/Technology Education
- Computer Science or Information Technology
- Nigerian Languages
- Physical and Health Education
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Computer Science
- Must not be more than 35 years of age.
- Not currently employed or enrolled under NYSC, N-Power or any similar program in Nigeria.
Payment (FTS) job program
The Federal Government of Nigeria will pay each participant an allowance of N30,000.00 per month that will span all through the program.
Interested and qualified candidates/ applicants should Visit the application. portal: https://fts.admissions.cloud/home to submit an application
How to apply for Federal Government Teaching Job Recruitment
Candidates are required to upload their credentials as stipulated on the site together with the most recent passport photograph. See also Felix Scholarship | Oxford University 2022| Free Tuition Fees
Screening Test and Date-Shortlisted candidates will be required to sit for a Computer-Based Test (CBT) as scheduled below:
- Date: Saturday, 10th October 2020
- Venue: At the specified CBT Center in each State Capital (Information on this will be provided by the State Universal Basic Education Boards (SUBEBs) and UBEC Zonal and State Offices).
- Time: 9.00 am.