Islamic World Educational-Scientific and Cultural Organization (ICESCO) will start receiving applications for the post of “Expert in Science and Technology Sector”. The organization has announced that vacancies exist in some departments, and wish to invite qualified candidates to submit an application. We advise interested applicants to visit the recruitment portal to submit an application. See also COPEN Services Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 For ND Holders
Objectives of Islamic World Educational-Scientific and Cultural Organization
- Contributing to the efforts and
- Events supporting,
- Promoting and sharing expertise,
- Transferring knowledge, sciences and technologies necessary to ensure capacity-building,
- Develop a culture of technological development and innovation.
Tasks of Islamic World Educational
- Entrenching the culture of technological development and innovation,
- Proposing general plans,
- Programmes and activities related to societal development in the Member States
- Holding regular meetings with prominent scientists and experts in this field,
- Networking scientists from all Member States
- Supervising the development of programmes and strategies likely to respond to the future needs of the Islamic world
- Developing mechanisms and tools for capacity-building and technology transfer
- Any other tasks falling within the framework of his/her competence
Islamic World Educational-Scientific and Cultural Organization (ICESCO) JOB Qualifications and requirements
All intending applicants should possess :
- Must have a post-graduate degree (M.A. degree or PhD) in a speciality that is compatible with the post’s tasks and duties.
- Must have recently conducted research works and published articles in science and technology.
- You must have not less than one year of International action experience and six (06) years in the development of ST policies and programmes.
- Must be less than 55 years of age at the date of signing the employment contract.
- Should be a nationality of one of the member states of the organization
- Good command of at least two of ICESCO’s working languages ie. Arabic, English and French.
Skills and competencies
- Have good computer skills.
- You must have good Communication Skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Be an expert in managing a steamie, developing their skills and inspiring them to succeed
- Must posse good Experience in fundraising with good organisational skills
- Reimbursement of a maximum of 75% of the annual schooling expenses for the dependent children
- Annual paid leave at the rate of 2.5 working days per month
- Work hazards insurance and health insurance based on the subscription to the Medical Insurance Fund of ICESCO staff with a contribution of 3% of the base salary;
- End-of-Service Allowance upon a contribution equivalent to 2.5% of the base salary
- A supplementary salary is equal to a one-month base salary at the end of each year.
You can apply through this website https://www.icesco.org/en/