NERC Recruitment with 57 positions available for applicants. This job advertisement occurred when the Nigerian unemployment ratio was alarming. Every Nigerian youth should be happy and ready to test the ability of their academic profiles once again. The Commission announced the recruitment in a notice signed by the management on Monday. Therefore, interested applicants should apply for nerc vacancies online at https://careers.nerc.gov.ng/home. You should submit your application before the closing period on 15 days of June 2022. Late registration is not acceptable.
The commission announcement shows there are numerous vacancies and job opportunities in N.E.R.C. Some of the emptiness that exists in N.E.R.C. include Senior Management positions, Compliance duties, Deputy Director-General for Legal Affairs, Chief Executive, Tariffs and Rates, Manager Assistant, Customer Complaints and Guides, Market Analysis, and Competition. See also Seplat Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded For Undergraduate
This is an open employment opportunity for everyone seeking a job. Selected individuals will be deployed into various departments in NERC. Some will be in Marketing and Compliance Analysis, Usage setting, Electrical engineering, consumer protection, finance and accounting, and data collection and analysis. Also, applicants should know that this is an online application, no paper or cv submission is required. Other relevant documents will be requested from candidates that have scaled through the selection process. All receive standard nerc salary structure therefore, you are advised to apply if your academic qualifications meet NERC eligibility criteria. See also M.T.N. Foundation Scholarship 2021 For Nigerian Students
About NERC Recruitment
The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission is an independent body established by the Electric Power Sector Reform Act of 2005 to undertake technical and economic regulation of the Nigerian Electricity Supply Industry. However, the Commission is to, among other license operators, determine operating codes and standards, establish customer rights and obligations, and set cost-reflective industry tariffs. The Commission has its headquarters in Abuja.
Is NERC currently recruiting?
N.E.R.C. is currently recruiting. See more details below. In this article, we will provide you with vital information on NERC recruitment 2022. The Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission recruitment for 2022 is currently ongoing.
What are the duties of NERC?
NERCresponsibility is to regulate standards of performance for all electricity licensees and monitor performance to ensure that those standards are met and maintained or even exceeded.
Positions Available for NERC Recruitment
Office of the Chairman
- Principal -Internal Audit
- Senior Manager -Internal audit
- principal -Protocol
- Deputy General Manager -Communication
- Manager- New Media
- Assistant Manager-New Media
Legal, Licensing, and Compliance
- Analyst -licensing
- principal Manager-Legal
- principal Manager-Compliance
- Senior Manager- Compliance
- Assistant Manager- Compliance
- Deputy General Manager-Compliance
- Deputy General Manager -Legal
Consumer Affairs Office
- Assistant manager-Consumer Compliant
- Analyst I-Customer Complaints
- Analyst I- Consumer Enlightenment and Education
- Assistant Manager – Consumer Service Standards
- Analyst I- Consumer Service Standards
Office of Market Competition and Rates
- Principal Manager- Tariff and Rates
- Senior Manager- Tariff and Rates
- Manager- Tariff and Rates
- Assistant manager -Tariff and Rates
- Analyst I- Tarif and Rates
- Senior Manager- Market Analysis and Competition
- Manager- Market Analysis and Competition
- Assistant Manager-Market Analysis and Competition
- Analyst I – Market Analysis and Competition
- Senior Manager- Regulatory Financial Reporting Analysis
- Manager- Regulatory Financial Reporting Analysis
- Assistant Manager- Regulatory Financial Reporting Analysis
Engineering, Performance, and Monitoring
- Senior Manager- System Planning
- Senior Manager- Transmission Service
- Manager- Transmision Service Operations
- Senior Manager- Distribution
- Manager- Engineering Standards
- Assistant Manager- Generation Safety
- Manager- Performance Monitoring
- manager -Metering Standards
- Assistant manager- Metering Standards
- Manager-Generation Service
- Assistant Manager-Generation Service
Planning, research, and Strategy Positions for N.E.R.C. Recruitment
- Principal Manager- Corporate Planning Strategy
- Chief Manager- Renewable Energy
- Chief Manager- Research Data aggregation Platform
- Assistant Manager -Research Analyst
- Assistant manager-Corporate Planning Strategy
- Analyst I- Data Planning Aggregation platform
- Analyst I- Research analytics
Financial and Management Service Positions for NERC Recruitment
- Analyst I- Human Resource
- Analyst I-Software/I.T. Support
- Analyst II – Accounts
- Assistant Manager- Account
- Analyst I- Accounts
- Analyst II- Accounts
- Analyst I- Front Desk Officer
- Analyst II- Front Desk Office
How to apply for NERC Recruitment
To apply, follow the instructions below:
- Click on the Vacancies dropdown above to view the list of vacant positions, view the description of the job, and click on the button below it to apply.
- To start the application, create an account on the register page.
- Check your email for the verification link. Click on it to verify your account.
- Complete the application step by step; the platform allows you to save and continue later so you can complete the application at your own pace.
- All successful candidates will be contacted via email or phone number.
Visit the nerc recruitment 2022 portal at https://careers.nerc.gov.ng/home#how to complete your application.
Thanks for reading our articles.
We wish you the best of luck.