Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme is an online Curriculum Vitae Submission (Bank) platform. However, it is a program created by the Federal Government of Nigeria in collaboration (partnership) with the United Nations Development Programme (U.N.N.D.P.). Similarly, this initiative aims to help several million Nigerian graduates seeking jobs.
This platform will help the Federal Government of Nigeria to understand the level of Unemployment in Nigeria; it will also help the Nigerian Government place young talented Nigerian graduates in their relevant fields of study. See also M.T.N. Foundation Scholarship 2021 For Nigerian Students.
Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme platform is the best news for millions of Nigerian graduates. Who are seeking job placement, more especially at this time covid 19 negative effect is taking a toll on the economy of the world, during covid 19 a lot of Nigerian youths lost their jobs.
Brief Description Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme
The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme was launched on August 31, 2021, by the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Programme U.N.N.D.P.); the registration/application portal will close on October 30, 2021.
Aim of Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship
The primary aim of this programme is to
- Tackle rising Unemployment in Nigeria
- Help Federal Government of Nigeria in Job Placement
- Help the Federal Government understand the level of Unemployment in the country.
- It will also help match skilled Nigerian graduates in the relevant field of studies.
Objectives of the Nigerian Jubilee Fellows Programme nigeria jubilee fellows programme (njfp) 2021
Most importantly, part of the main objectives of the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme is to tackle rising Unemployment caused by the deadly COVID-19 pandemic. The Covid 19 has affected the chances of young Nigerians finding work. However, the program seeks to connect talented graduates with local job opportunities that apply their expertise while equipping them with world-class practical knowledge and relevant skills. It does not matter if you have no job experience.
What is the Nigerian Jubilee Fellows Programme?
Empowering Nigerian graduates with opportunities. Launched 31st of August 2021, the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) is a youth empowerment partnership initiative between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
Eligibility Criteria for Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship
To be eligible for the jubilee program, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- You must be a Nigeria citizen by birth
- A fresh graduate
- Your degree certificate should be between 2017- till date.
- Consideration will be given to graduates with Second Class Lower (2.2) Applicant with Bachelor’s Degree, Upper Credit (3.00) for HND certificates holders.
- Not older than 30 years.
- The applicant should not be currently engaged in any job.
- You should have completed the compulsory one-year National Youth Service (N.Y.S.C.) or certificate of exemption from N.Y.S.C.
- Have interest/ commitment in the chosen career field.
- Must be willing to contribute to Nigeria’s socio-economic welfare of Nigeria.
- A good time manager
- Must demonstrate professionalism.
- Good character conduct
What is the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows program?
Launched 31st of August 2021, the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) is a youth empowerment partnership initiative between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
How do I apply for the Jubilee Fellows program?
How To Apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme 2022
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Confirm password.
- Click on Register.
The benefit of the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programm;e
The benefits of the Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme target is to curb the overwhelming gap between Employers and employees; this will also help top companies to select and offer job opportunities to individuals with quality skills.
This platform will help shape the ecosystem of job search shape the job search ecosystem in Nigeria; Nigerian graduates are to grab this opportunity, visit the jubilee portal login https://www.njfp.ng/ and stand a chance of selection now or in the future.
Beneficiaries will receive:
- Participants will receive a monthly stipend from N.J.F.P. and their co-sponsors.
- Three clear pathways have been made available for selected Jubilee fellows at the end of the mandatory engagement /training in the fellowship program.
(1.) Exceptional talented fellows may be retained by respective host organizations after fruitful training.
(2.) Fellows who wish to venture into entrepreneurial activities would have garnered sufficient knowledge and experience to actualize their business dreams.
How to apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme
Visit the program portal on https://www.njfp.ng/ to complete your application.
Thanks for reading our articles.
We wish you the best of luck.