Nigerian Army Recruitment announces its Regular Recruit Intake Applications. Army Basic Recruitment military training for Trades and Non-Tradesmen is a Short Period of Training for people with and without trade skills to enlist into the Nigerian Army as Trade and Non-trade soldiers.
The training lasts for 6 months of training and applies to candidates who have a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or Secondary School leaving Certificate. Apply for Federal Government Teaching Job Recruitment 2021 | How to Complete Your Application Online
Nigerian Army Recruitment Requirements For Regular Intake
Applicants for this recruitment must fall within the following category of age.
- Minimum age for (non Trades ) 18
- Maximum age for (Non-Trades) 22
- Minimum Age (Trades) 28
- Maximum Age (Trade) 35
- Minimum Height (Male) 1.68
- Maximum Height (Female) 1.62
Basic Qualifications for Army Regular intake
- You must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and have National Identity Cards.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Should be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must have a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB at O Level including English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen /women must also have a Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal
Visit the Nigerian Army recruitment portal for your enquiries and application, Apply here: https://ims.army.mil.ng
All documents will be verified by the appropriate issuing authority. all those with fake documents will be handed over to the Nigerian police for prosecution.
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test. Apply for Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2021| Fully Funded Scholarship For Muslim Members
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidate’s respective state of origin.
- Applicants are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols, which include: regular washing of hands, use of masks and observing physical distancing.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA, would be withdrawn and prosecuted by Law.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- You are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to serve them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt;
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released publicly.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective state of origin for the screening exercise from 23 November – to 6 December 2020.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 7 December 2020.
Application Period: 14 September-14 November 2020