Nigerian Navy Recruitment & Enlistment for 2022 is now open. The Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service is glad to announce its annual job recruitment/enlistment for interested and qualified candidates for 2020. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigerian Navy through the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 28. Online registration starts on 7 September 2020 and closes on 5 October 2020/2021. See also COPEN Services Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 For ND Holders
This article contains every single guideline for Nigerian Navy recruitment exercise, interested applicants on how to successfully submit an application on the Nigerian Navy portal www.joinnigeriannavy.com. Over the years, this platform has been one of the best sources for job seekers, more especially for Federal Government of Nigeria Recruitment. We also provide you latest news about Nigerian Navy recruitment.
The Nigerian Navy is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces, a top security outfit in Nigeria, whose core objective is to secure/protect the nation from security threats in the land and Nigeria’s water borders. For Example, Calabar- Cameroun border, Niger Republic, Ghana, Chad etc. Federal Government Teaching Job Recruitment 2021 | How to Complete Your Application Online
About Nigerian Navy Recruitment
Nigerian Navy was established many years ago with the aim of strengthening Nigeria’s security outfit. One of the main aims is to protect the Nigerian Nation from External forces, checkmating goods coming into Nigeria through the Nigerian Borders. Visit the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 portal. We provide you with Nigerian Navy recruitment guidelines. WAEC Recruitment 2022 |2023 Application Form Portal
The Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service entry requirements and categories are listed below.
Category A: Seaman for Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Must have BSc/HND in the following disciplines:
- Nautical Sciences.
- Forensic Sciences.
Membership in relevant professional bodies will be an added advantage for the applicant.
Category B: Accounts and Budget for Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Must have Bachelor’s degree or HND in Accounting/Banking and Finance. Membership in professional bodies like ICAN, ANAN, ACMA, ACCA, and ACA will be an added advantage to the applicant. Nigerian Air Force Short Service Enlistment Portal For 2022 Application
Category C: Chaplain:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Theology from a registered institution of theology from either of the following:
- Catholic Mission.
- Protestant Mission.
- Applicants must have completed two years of apprenticeship in Apostolic Ministry and be recommended for pastoral missions.
Category D Education for Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Must have Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)/ B. Sc Ed in relevant fields. Holders of first degree with PGD Education in the following fields are also eligible: Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021| How To Apply And Get Employment Letter
- English Language.
- Library Science (B.Sc)
- Computer Science.
- Guidance and Counseling.
- French Language.
- Chinese Language.
- Arabic Language.
Category E Engineering:
B Sc or B Eng. Qualifications in the following fields:
- Naval Architecture/Ship Design.
- Mechanical/Marine Engineering.
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Plane Engineering/Aeronautical Engineering.
Category F Human Resource Management for Nigerian Navy Recruitment
B.Sc, BA, HND or equivalent qualification in:
- Human Resources Management.
- Personnel Management.
- Public Administration.
Category G Hydrography for Nigerian Navy Recruitment
B. Sc or HND in the following fields:
- Physical Oceanography.
Category H Imam:
BA/MA in Islamic Studies in the following:
- Islamic Studies (Qira’at).
- Islamic Studies (Hadith).
- Islamic Studies (Jurisprudence).
- Islamic Studies (Theology).
Category I Information:
B.Sc or HND in the following fields:
- Mass Communication.
- Public Relations.
- Printing Technology.
- Television Production.
- Computer Technology (Desktop Publishing).
Category J Information and Communication Technology:
B.Tech/ B.Eng/B.Sc/ in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. Priority will be given to candidates with relevant qualifications in: Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Portal 2020| 2021 | Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Form
- Website Development and Management.
- Networking and Network Administration.
- Programming Multimedia and Software Development.
- Server and Database Administration.
- Information and Cyber Security.
The Nigerian Navy recruitment training takes place in different locations in Nigeria. All applicants we sit for Nigeria navy exam. Login nigerian navy portal and create account with a functional email address. An active gmail account is preferable. BEA Scholarship 2022 Fully Funded For Nigerian Undergraduates
Interested applicants for Nigerian Navy Recruitment should visit the application portal on www.joinnigeriannavy.com
Applicants are advised to read the guidelines of Nigerian Navy recruitment process properly and also check the eligibility criteria before submitting an application. Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme 2021| Easy Way To Get Job In Nigeria