The AAUW International Fellowships programme is a well-recognized scholarship; it has been awarded many times to excellent students. The AAUW scholarship is one of the oldest scholarship programmes in the USA and is being organized and warded by the American Association of University Women in the USA. International students from all over the world have equal opportunities to apply; likewise, stand a chance for selection. See also Islamic Development Bank Scholarship 2021| Fully Funded Scholarship For Muslim Members
This AAUW International Fellowship is special because it has provisions for the Undergraduates program. For postgraduate studies, Doctoral, and Postdoctoral Studies, the AAUW International Fellowship is one of the easiest ways to access quality education in the USA. You are encouraged to submit your application on time and also be sure you read through the eligibility criteria before applying.
The AUUW International Fellowship is currently awarded to women who are not citizens of the USA to complete their undergraduate studies and postgraduate research programmes. More especially students who need financial assistance to fund academic pursuits in the USA. Similarly, one of the major objectives is to help women from other countries access quality education and also sponsor them to complete high academic research.
About AAUW International Fellowships In the USA
American Association of University Women scholarship program was founded in 1917, and the organization has successfully awarded several thousand scholarships to many students since its birth and is still counting. This program is unique because it offers the same opportunity to every woman so far you are interested in academic / research and wish to study in the USA.
- Host Country: USA
- Host Institutions: All accredited universities in the USA
- Target Group: International students
- Gender: Females only
- Number of Scholarships: Not specific
- Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Doctoral and Post Doctoral programmes
- Duration: Varies from 4,3 and 2 years depending on your study program
AAUW International Fellowships Value and inclusion (s)
You will receive the following award if you are selected.
- Master’s/first professional degree $18,000
- Doctoral $20,000
- Postdoctoral $30,000
Other benefits of AAUW International Fellowships include:
- All Educational expenses.
- Living expenses.
- Dependent child care.
- Travel to professional meetings, conferences, or seminars, as long as it does not exceed 10 per cent of the fellowship.
You will continue to receive these awards every year if you maintain high academic standards per year See also Clark University Global Scholarship 2022| How To Secure Funds For Your Abroad Studies
Courses available for AAUW International Fellowships
- Business and Finance Studies
- Computer Science& IT
- Creative Arts and Design
- Social Studies and Media
- Environmental Sciences
- General Sciences
- Health Studies
- Agriculture and Veterinary
- Applied and Pure Sciences
- Architecture& Construction
- Education and Training
- Mining and Oil & Gas Operations
- Travel and Hospitality
- Cultural and Critical Studies
- Regional Studies
- Religious Studies
- Film & Television
- Gender and women’s studies
- Global studies
Eligibility Criteria for AAUW International Fellowships
- Must be a citizen, from a country other than the U.S., or in possession of a non-immigrant visa living in the U.S.
- Women who are currently, or expect to be during the fellowship year, a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident, or dual citizen with the U.S. and another country are not eligible.
- You must hold an academic degree (earned in the U.S. or abroad) equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree completed on or before November 15, 2021.
- Intend to devote herself full-time to the proposed academic plan during the fellowship year.
- You must be ready to return to your home country to pursue a professional career.
- Must be proficient in English and confirm progress by submitting a valid ETS TOEFL.
- Master’s/first professional degree and doctoral applicants must have applied by November 15, 2021, to an accredited institution of study for the period of the fellowship year and must indicate the name of the institution in the International Fellowship application. Fellows must provide official confirmation from the institution with their acceptance materials.
How to Apply for AAAUW International Fellowships
To submit your application, are expected to follow these steps
- Three recommenders who are professors or professional colleagues well acquainted with you, your work, and your academic background, in striving towards scholarly pursuits.m dossier services.
- Proof of highest degree.
- Proof of current enrollment (currently enrolled applications only).
- Proof of bachelor’s degree.
- Proof of doctorate or M.F.A. degree (postdoctoral applicants only).
- Official report of TOEFL test scores or waiver request.
- Letter of admission.
- Pass the eligibility quiz to be reviewed by the selection panel.
- Complete the application, then submit it.
The application closes on November 15, 2021, by 11:59 p.m. Central Time
Deadline for online submission of application, recommendations, and supporting documents.
On April 15, 2022, successful candidates will be notified of decisions by the board of admission via email to all applicants. AAUW is not able to honor requests for earlier notification.