ADB Scholarships University Of Auckland (Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program) aims to provide huge opportunities for well-qualified citizens of ADB’s developing member countries to undertake Postgraduate studies. Similarly, selected courses for the scholarship program include Economics, Management, Science and Technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions in the Asia-Pacific region. The University of Auckland is one of the participating academic institutions for the ADB Scholarship. See also American Chemical Society Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded
Also, the scholarship is awarded to students with outstanding academic records. This year ADB Scholarships is a 100% guaranteed fund for tuition fees and other costs attached to your Postgraduate studies cost. Selection is on merit. It is also available for all international students, in as much as your academic qualifications meet the eligibility criteria.
About ADB Scholarships University Of Auckland
This scholarship is held at university of University of Auckland, New Zealand The Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program (ADB – JSP) was established in April 1988 with financing from the Japanese government. See also China Scholarship Council (CSC) 2022 | Official Websites
Level & field of Study
The University of Auckland programmes covered by this scholarship scheme are limited to the followings:
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Master of International Business
- Masters Programmes in Engineering
Number of Scholarships
The number of scholarships awarded is not specified on the University portal, but over the years the university has maintained an annual routine of huge scholarships awarded to International Students.
- Institution: University Of Auckland
- Program: Master’s Degree (Course)
- Deadline: 19 July 2021 (Annual)
Course starts : 2022
- Target Group: International students and Nationals of an ADB borrowing member
ADB Scholarships Value & Inclusion(s)
adb scholarship amount-
- Tuition fees at the University of Auckland.
- Airfare from the scholar’s home country to Auckland, New Zealand.
- Basic cost of living in Auckland.
- Health and medical insurance in New Zealand.
- Airfare from Auckland, New Zealand, to the scholar’s home country after his or her course of study.
- For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation.http://www.ritsumei.ac.jp/gsec/mped/
Eligibility Criteria for ADB Scholarships
Candidates should have the following criteria to be considered for adb scholarship 2022
- Should be a national of the ADB. For a list of current developing member countries, visit ADB – Japan Scholarship Programme.
- Have gained admission to an approved masters at an approved academic institution.
- Have a Bachelors degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Must have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programmes which are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- Be in good health.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
ADB Scholarships Application Requirements
To be considered for the scholarship, you must submit the following documentation in full before the closing date:
- Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet
- Completed ADB-JSP Application Form
- Copy of your offer letter to the University of Auckland
- Academic documentation – both academic transcripts and degree certificates
- Certificate of Employment for the duration of employment issued by the company
- Certificate of Income issued by the company
- Certificate of Family Income issued by the company. Must be either your parents or spouses annual/monthly income.
- Copy of your Passport
- Valid IELTS test
How to apply for ADB Scholarships
Eligible students for this scholarship are students who have gained admission to one of the enlisted postgraduate programmes and have received an offer of place from the University.
Please kindly visit the official scholarship website to adb scholarship application form you are expected to follow the application guidelines carefully and make sure you follow the steps as stated: Official Scholarship Website: https://www.auckland.ac.nz/en/for/international-students/is-scholarships-loans-and-funding/is-asian-development-bank-japan-scholarship.html