Bangor University Stem Scholarship supports student who is interested in pursuing master’s studies in any STEM subject starting in September 2021. Bangor University is looking for women with a strong background in STEM, who demonstrate their needs for financial support and who wish to inspire future generations of women to pursue careers in STEM. See also Sydney Scholars Awards 2023| Fully Funded
The Scholarship recipients will receive a scholarship to study a master’s degree in a science, technology, engineering or mathematical related programme.
About Bangor University Stem Scholarship
British Council Women in Stem scholarship is currently held at Bangor University. See also Bangor University Scholarship2022 | Bangor University Award £3,000 Per Year
Bangor University Stem Scholarship Value & Inclusion (s)
The scholarships award includes:-
- Tuition fees
- Online Pre-sessional Programme up to 3 months (if required) – students will need a minimum IELTS score of 5.0, with no element below 4.0 or equivalent to qualify for the 3-month Pre-sessional (the requirement is .5 higher for courses marked with)
- A monthly stipend for up to 15 months (to include accommodation
- Special support for mothers – allowance to cover accompanying children
- A return economy class ticket
- Free English language test (if required)
- Visa application fee and NHS surcharge
- Airport Pick-up
Number of Scholarships : Bangor University will award Six scholarships under this scheme.
Study Level : Study level includes Postgraduate Taught – A one-year Masters’s course.
Eligible Courses for Bangor University Stem Scholarship
Eligible courses are listed below:
- Applied Marine Geoscience MSc
- Marine Biology MSc*
- Marine Environmental Protection MSc*
- Marine Renewable Energy MSc
- Physical Oceanography MSc
- Agroforestry and Food Security MSc
- Environmental Forestry MSc
- Conservation and Land Management MSc
- Environmental and Business Management MSc
- Molecular Biology with Biotechnology MSc
Computer Science & Engineering
- Advanced Computer Science MSc
- Advanced-Data Science MSc
- Broadband and Optical Communications MSc
- Computing MSc (Conversion course)
- Computing for Data Science MSc (Conversion course)
- Electronic Engineering MSc
- Nanotechnology and Microfabrication MSc*
- Rise of the Machines MSc (Conversion course)
Health & Medical Sciences
- Advanced Healthcare Practice MSc
- Biomedical Science MSc
- Dementia Studies MSc
- Leading Quality Improvement MSc
- Medical Molecular Biology with Genetics MSc
- Public Health and Health Promotion MSc
- Clinical and Health Psychology MSc
- Neuroimaging MSc*
- Principles of Clinical Neuropsychology MSc
- Psychological Research MSc*
- Psychology MSc
Sports Health & Exercise Sciences
- Applied Sport and Exercise Physiology MSc
- Exercise Rehabilitation MSc
- Sport and Exercise Psychology (BPS Accredited) MSc
Eligible Countries for Bangor University Stem Scholarship
The eligible countries includes: – Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Cuba, Jamaica, Mexico, Peru and Venezuela.
Eligibility criteria for Bangor University Stem Scholarship
To be eligible for the British Council Scholarships for Women in STEM, you must,
- Be a woman
- Have completed a relevant bachelor’s degree that meets the entry requirements for your chosen course at Bangor University or be able to demonstrate significant relevant work experience?
- Have submitted an application to study one of the eligible courses above at Bangor University starting in September 2021
- Have completed an undergraduate degree that will allow them to gain entry onto their chosen course at Bangor University
- Demonstrate a need for financial support
- Return to their country for a minimum of two years after the scholarship has ended.
How to apply for Bangor University Stem Scholarship
Applicant must have applied for his chosen course at Bangor University before Monday, 15 March. All your supporting documents must be submitted in English or with an English translation. Any applications providing supporting documents in Spanish/Portuguese only, without an English Translation, will be withdrawn immediately.
Step 2: Check your Eligibility for the scholarship and carefully read the conditions listed above.
Step 3: Complete the scholarship application form provided on the right-side panel. Please note the scholarship application form must be completed in English.
Step 4: Email the completed application form along with a copy of your offer letter from Bangor University (if you have one) to Kerry Marie Jones at: email@example.com
Please kindly visit the official scholarship website for your application and further enquiries, you are expected to follow the application guidelines carefully and make sure you follow the steps as stated: https://www.bangor.ac.uk/international/stem-scholarship