If your dream is to study abroad, especially in the USA, good news for you. Berea College Scholarships is available for you and it is currently open for new registration. The scholarship is a 100% full tuition-free scholarship program put together by Berea College to sponsor students from all over the world. To be eligible for this scholarship, you must indicate your interest by registering scholarship.
Consideration is given to individuals who applied for the scholarship during registration. In this article, we will explain the details of Berea College Scholarships and the step-by-step procedures for registration. Read carefully and to the end of this article. This article contains information about Berea College.
Berea College Scholarship for the 2022/2023 academic session is now open for students to complete registration online.
The college provides a 100% tuition fees waiver for international students in the first year of their program at Berea College. The scholarship is available for International students from all over the world who want to undertake undergraduate studies abroad, especially in the USA.
The university has marked out special funds for both student financial aid and scholarships to help you fund your academic financial needs. For example, 100% tuition fees, accommodation, flight ticket fees, and other miscellaneous costs attached to your studies.
About Berea College Scholarships
Berea College is classified among the best universities in the USA. It has a rich academic heritage and has produced some top professors in technology. This college has won many awards for research.
- Host Country: USA
- Host Institution: Berea College
- Level: Undergraduate
- Deadline: November 2021
- Duration: Four (4) years
- Target Group: International students
- Courses Offered: Art, Biology, Business, Nursing, Computer Science ( you can check for other courses here https://www.berea.edu/academics/)
Berea College Scholarships value and Inclusion (s)
- Berea College provides 100% funding to selected students for the first year of studies. Funds will be provided for tuition fees, accommodation, textbooks and other miscellaneous costs.
- After the first year, international students are advised to save up to $1,000 (US) per year to contribute towards their studies expenses.
- Accepted international students are expected to pay a $50 (US) entrance fee and a $2,200 (US) deposit to confirm their enrollment. This deposit can be used by international students for certain expenses during their four years of enrollment. For students who are unable to pay all or a part of the deposit, additional financial aid is available.
- $2,000 in the first year) to cover personal expenses. See also MTN Scholarship 2021| Fully Funded For Nigerian Undergraduate Students
Eligibility Criteria for Berea College Scholarships
For you to be eligible for this scholarship, you must have the following criteria.
- Applicants to Berea College must be students who have strong academic, leadership potential and financial needs.
- Most Berea College students score between 20 and 30 on the ACT (or SAT equivalent) and have a cumulative high school GPA of at least 3.0 in a strong college-prep curriculum.
- Students are advised to take either the ACT or SAT.
- Fluency in the English Language.
- Every country in the world.
- International Application for Admission and Scholarship form.
- International Personal Essay and Essay Cover Sheet.
- Official scores from at least one of the following exams: TOEFL, IELTS, ACT or SAT. You should register and take the test early in order to include a copy of your scores in your packet and to meet the deadline.
- Official secondary school records.
- Personal Statement of Financial Circumstances.
- International Financial Questionnaire (IFQ).
- International Financial Recommendation Form.
- Two (2) Admission Recommendation forms, at least one of which should be written by a current or former teacher.
Kindly read the application guideline carefully before submitting your application. Apply here https://www.berea.edu/admissions/application/