British Chevening Scholarships Uk is a global scholarship fully funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations and Chevening Partner universities These Scholarships are available for Masters’s degree students from all parts of the world. The British Government is making this scholarship available for students to undertake any subjects of their choice. See also Lazord Fellowship 2023 | Fully Funded
This scholarship is specially designed to help students who desire to study abroad. British Chevening Scholarships Uk will help you to acquire a highly recognized academic credential. It will also reposition your career. Therefore, we encourage you to apply for this scholarship.
This year British Chevening Scholarships 2022 Uk will award 100% flight tickets, accommodation, books and funds towards tuition fees and funds to cover other relevant expenses attached to the study program. However, the scholarship target is to select students with the passion, ideas and influence to provide solutions and leadership roles needed to create a better future for the younger generation. See also Microsoft Tuition Scholarship 2022 | Free Tuition Fees Study In USA
Summary of British Chevening Scholarships Uk
- Host Institution(s) : Any university in the UK
- Host Country: Uk
- Sponsor: British Government
- Level: Masters’s degree
- Field of Study: any subject. Use the course finder to find eligible master’s degrees at every university across the UK.
- Number of Scholarships: About 1,500 scholarships will be awarded to students from all parts of the world.
- Target group: International Students. The scholarships are targeted at citizens of Chevening-eligible countries. Please visit the official website for a complete list of countries eligible for Chevening scholarships.
- Duration: One year taught masters programme.
- Deadline: Chevening Scholarship application deadline 1 Nov 2022. Applicants should submit their applications before the stated dates.
British Chevening Scholarships Uk Value and Inclusion(s)
The British Chevening Scholarships Uk will cover the full university tuition fees, accommodation, and monthly living allowance. Flight ticket to and from the UK, an arrival allowance, a homeward departure allowance, the cost of one visa application and a travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK. The benefits of the Chevening scholarship are numerous.
Eligibility Criteria for Chevening Scholarship
All interested candidates for British Chevening Scholarships Uk must possess the followings:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Ready to return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your scholarship has ended
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK but may differ depending on your course and university choice.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible Chevening Countries UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 13 July 2023.
How do I apply for Chevening scholarships in the UK?
Interested Chevening applicants must submit their educational documents, references, and one unconditional UK university offer. The deadlines for these required documents are in the application timeline. Use the ‘update my application’ button above to upload them.
How to apply for British Chevening Scholarships Uk
The applications for British Chevening Scholarships Uk awards are submitted online through the application portal. Therefore, applicants are advised to visit the Chevening Scholarships portal to click on their country page to complete the application. The application closes on 1 November 2022 at 12:00 GMT (midday).
Please visit the Official Scholarship Website: http://www.chevening.org/ to fill out the application form. Always submit your application before the deadline.
Thanks for reading our articles.
We wish you the best of luck.