China Scholarship Council (CSC) 2021 session at the University of Oxford is a scholarship scheme designated to provide scholarships to academically talented students. However, such students must show great academic prowess, and also exhibit huge leadership potential. Similarly, this scholarship provides opportunities for these students to study for a DPhil program at the University of Oxford. See also CSC Scholarships | China Scholarship Council | At Wuhan-University
This scholarship is jointly sponsored, funded by the China Scholarship Council and on behalf of the Chinese Ministry of Education and the University of Oxford. In addition, Another strand of this scholarship is the China Scholarship Council-PAG Oxford Scholarships. They are funded by PAG, which is one of the region’s largest Asia-focused investment managers. The scholarships enable academically excellent Chinese students to pursue doctoral studies in the Social Sciences and Mathematical, Physical and Life Sciences at the University of Oxford. See also Confucius Institute Scholarship China 2020/2021 For International Students
About China Scholarship Council (CSC)
- Host institution: Oxford University
- Country: United Kingdom
- Target group: People’s Republic of China
- Level: DPhil Program
- Field: All full-time DPhil courses
- Number of Scholarship: up to 20
- Duration: Period of fee liability
- Deadline: End of June 2021
China Scholarship Council (CSC) Value, Benefits and Inclusions
China Scholarship Council in collaboration with Oxford University will cover 100% of course fees, a grant for living costs (at least £15,285) and one return flight from China to the UK. Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
Eligibility Criteria for China Scholarship Council (CSC)
For you to be eligible for China Scholarship Council Program, applicants must fulfil the following criteria to stand a chance for selection.
- You must be applying to start a new full-time DPhil course at Oxford.
- A national of and ordinarily resident in mainland China.
- Must be intending to return to China once your course is completed.
- To be eligible for consideration for this scholarship, applicants must be successful in being offered a place on their course after consideration of applications received by the relevant January deadline for the course.
- Course applications which are held over after the January deadline to be re-evaluated against applications received by the March deadline or course applications which have been put on a waiting list are not eligible for scholarship consideration.
China Scholarship Council (CSC) is awarded based on academic merit, the potential to become a leader in your field and the potential to become a decision-maker and opinion former within China.
Applicants who hold deferred offers to start in 2021-22 are not eligible to be considered for these scholarships.
What is the last date for CSC Scholarship 2022?
CSC Scholarship 2022 Application deadline for all 270+ Chinese Universities is before March 31, 2022, for the academic session of 2022-2023.
How to apply for China Scholarship Council (CSC)
For you to be eligible and be considered for this scholarship. Applicant must submit an application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for your course. See the Courses page for the deadline applicable to your course.
Please note that the CSC may use different procedures for its other scholarship schemes. Successful applicants will be notified once the Chinese Ministry of Education has approved the selection of new scholars.
Please kindly visit the official scholarship website for your application and further enquiries, you are expected to follow the application guidelines carefully and make sure you follow the steps as stated: Official Scholarship Website https://www.cscscholarship.org/
Thanks for reading our articles.
We wish you the best of luck