CSC Scholarships – Government Scholarship in China for Masters Degree Programme. China-Africa Friendship Program is a fully funded scholarship established by the China Ministry of Education. The aim of the scholarship is to support Chinese universities in attracting academically talented international students from Africa to undergo six-month general studies in China. Wuhan University is one of the most prestigious universities designated to undertake this program in China. We advise you to apply if your academic qualifications meet this scholarship’s stipulated criteria.
Please read this article to the end, because I will explain the detail of this scholarship. Details include scholarship value and inclusions, number of scholarships, target groups, application procedures and eligibility criteria. I will review other relevant information about this scholarship. See also Confucius Institute Scholarship China 2022| Free Funds For International Students
About CSC Scholarships In China
- Host Country: China
- Institution: Wuhan University
- Level: Masters
- Field: all approved courses from different departments and faculties of the university.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of specific
- Target Group: International students
- Deadline: Check the link below
CSC Scholarships Value and Inclusion (s)
- Tuition waiver
- Accommodation(700RMB/per month)
- Living allowance: (3000RMB/per month)
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- Duration of Award: Masters: 3 years
Eligibility Criteria for CSC Scholarships
For you to be considered for Government Scholarship In China, you must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an African nationality and in good health.
- Apply for a master’s degree should be under 35 years old and possess a bachelor’s degree.
- English-medium programs should provide score reports for English Language tests. TOEFL requires 80, and IELTS requires 5.5.
- You must come from an English-speaking country. We exempt students from an English-speaking country from providing the above English proficiency certificate.
- Chinese-medium programs should provide at least an HSK level 4 certificate.
- Applicants who do not get other scholarships for new students. See also Trinity College Dublin Scholarships 2022 | How To Secure Funds For Your Studies.
Documents Required for CSC Scholarship For Masters Application
- Application Form for CSC Scholarships (written in Chinese or English).
- Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University (written in Chinese or English).
- Original and copy of an allowed graduate certificate.
- Degree certificates and academic transcripts.
- Study Plan, within 800 words, written in Chinese or in English.
- Two recommendation letters from either professors or associate professors, in Chinese or English.
- Copy of valid ordinary passport (personal information page, the validity of the passport should at least till Dec. 31, 2021).
- No criminal record.
- Copy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form, filled in English or Chinese.
- A valid HSK level certificate is required if applying for a Chinese-medium program.
- You must present a valid English level certificate is necessary for an English-medium program (e. g TOEFL or IELTS).
- Acceptance letter from the professor of Wuhan University (if available).
- Performance certificate from China’s universities if the applicants had been or are studying in China.
How to apply for CSC Scholarships
It is important you visit the scholarship official website to complete your application by the 31st day of March.
Thanks for reading our articles.
We wish you the best of luck.