DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship for Masters’s degree program. The scholarship is offered to students for Public Policy and Good Governance Programme. Similarly, a student must be a very good graduate from a developing country. DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship will enable students to obtain a Master’s degree in disciplines that are of high special relevance for social, political and economic development. This scholarship also provides an opportunity for you to study abroad, especially in Germany. In addition, the scholarship will offer full tuition fees scholarship to each student for the Daad Helmut-Schmidt scholarship 2022. Daad Helmut Schmidt scholarship 2022 deadline is 31 July 2022 in Germany and the next course starts in September this year.
Our aim at Scholarship Venue is to bring to your notice the current scholarship and the necessary information you need to scale through the application. In the same vein, I will explain the full details of this scholarship. However, I will provide Step by step guide to submitting your application. I will also review with you all the relevant information you need. For example, you will know the Scholarship value and inclusions, number of awards, target groups, duration, the field of study and eligibility criteria. Meanwhile, I encourage you to read this article to the end
About DAAD Helmut Schmidt Masters Scholarship
- Country: Germany
- Level: Master’s
- Deadline: 31st July 2021
- Next Course: Start between September and October 2022
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified
- Target group: DAAD scholarship scheme is open to all applicants from:
- Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa, Latin America, Asia and the Pacific, Western, Central, South-Eastern, Europe, Eastern Europe, Central Asia & South Caucasus, Middle East North Africa.
Participating Institution(s) for DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship
• . Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg: Social Protection
• University of Duisburg-Essen: Development and Governance
• Willy Brandt School of Public Policy at the University of Erfurt: Public Policy
• Universität Magdeburg: Peace and Conflict Studies
• Hochschule Osnabrück: Management in Non-Profit Organisations
• Universität Passau: Development Studies
• University of Passau: Governance and Public Policy
• University of Potsdam: Master of Public Management (MPM)
Daad Helmut-Schmidt Scholarship Program 2022
All successful applicants for the DAAD scholarship within the Helmut-Schmidt-Programme will be exempted from tuition fees and DAAD will pay a monthly scholarship rate of €861 to each applicant. The scholarship will also cover health insurance in Germany, travel allowance, a study and research subsidy as well as rent subsidies and/or allowances for spouses and/or children where applicable.
Prior to their study programmes, all scholarship holders will also receive a 6 (six) months German language course.
Eligibility Criteria for DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarships
All applicants for DAAD Scholarships must adhere to these essential selection criteria as stated below:
- Higher education degree obtained with above-average results (top third of graduates)
- Language certificates (requirements vary depending on the respective course of study)
- Political and/or social involvement (see above ‘Target group’) is considered an advantage
Evidence of internships and/or professional experience is also taken into account positively
- A conclusive account of the applicant’s academic and personal motivation for the study endeavour in Germany and for choosing and prioritising the courses of study
- An account of the applicant’s perspectives upon returning to their home country or region
Note: The following groups are not eligible for daad Helmut Schmidt scholarship program 2023
- Applicants who obtained their most recent higher education degree more than six years before submitting their application.
- Candidates who have resided in a country that is not included in the DAC list of developing and emerging countries for more than 15 months at the time of the application deadline.
How to apply for Daad Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2023
All applicants should submit their applications for the selected master`s courses and for the DAAD scholarship to the respective universities only (not to DAAD). You Should indicate that you are applying for the DAAD Helmut-Schmidt Programme (Master’s scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance).
Please kindly visit the official scholarship website for your application and further enquiries, you are expected to follow the application guidelines carefully and make sure you follow the steps as stated: Official Scholarship Website:https://www.daad.de/deutschland/stipendium/datenbank/en/21148-scholarship-database/?status=&origin=&subjectGrps=&daad=&q=public%20policy&page=1&detail=50026397