Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship is organized for international students from Africa. Similarly, students from India or one of these selected Commonwealth countries are also eligible. Consequently, over 149 scholarships are awarded to students across the globe. This year Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship programme. In addition, the scholarship is available for students who want to pursue a Master’s Degree at the University of Nottingham. Candidates should be academically talented, skill-oriented, and show leadership potential. Therefore, the student must be ready to make a noticeable difference in the development of his home country. See also Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2022 | 100% Tuition Free Scholarship
The recipients of the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship will receive a 100% tuition fee waiver. This will enable each recipient to have full concentration on his academic studies. Selection is merit. We encourage you to apply if your academic qualifications meet the eligibility criteria.
Our aim at Scholarship Venue is to bring to your notice the current scholarship and the necessary information you need to scale through the application. In the same vein, I will explain the full details of this scholarship. However, I will provide Step by step guide to submitting your application. I will also review with you all the relevant information you need. For example, you will know the Scholarship value and inclusions, number of awards, target groups, duration, the field of study and eligibility criteria. Meanwhile, I encourage you to read this article to the end.
About Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship
- Country: United Kingdom
- Institution(s): the University of Nottingham in the United Kingdom.
- Level: Masters
- Fields of Study: Engineering, Medicine & Health Sciences, Science and Social Science.
- Duration: 2 years
- Target Group: Africa, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
- Number of Scholarships: 150 awards
Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship Value and Inclusion (s)
Over 105 scholarships are awarded to students. In addition, the scholarship covers over 50% to 100% of full-time master’s tuition fees. Moreover, this is available to high-achieving international students. See also University Of Bristol Scholarships| Fully Funded International Scholarship 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship
Applicants should meet the following criteria: Firstly, you
- Must be domiciled in Africa or India
- Be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- Have an offer to start a full-time master’s.
- You cannot be a current student or graduate of the University of Nottingham.
How to apply for the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship
However, applicants must first apply for admission and have received an offer to study for a full-time masters at the University of Nottingham. You can use it through the scholarships section of the University’s application system, MyNottingham.
In conclusion, kindly visit the official scholarship website for your application and further enquiries. https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/visit/
Thanks for reading our articles.
we wish you the best!