Erasmus University Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and Erasmus University Rotterdam. However, the scholarship is designed for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In the same vein, the scholarship is available for individuals who want to study in the Netherlands. Similarly, Erasmus University Holland Scholarship is offered for Bachelors’s or Masters’s degrees in Holland. See also Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships 2022 | How To Apply And Win $50,000 Canadian Scholarship
Our aim at Scholarship Venue is to bring to your notice the current scholarship and the necessary information you need to scale through the application. In the same vein, I will explain the full details of this scholarship. However, I will provide Step by step guide to submitting your application. I will also review with you all the relevant information you need. For example, you will know the Scholarship value and inclusions, number of awards, target groups, duration, the field of study and eligibility criteria. Meanwhile, I encourage you to read this article to the end
About Erasmus University Holland Scholarship
- Country: Holland
- Institution(s): t Erasmus University Rotterdam, Holland.
- Level: Bachelor and Masters’s Degree
- Fields of Study: any subject and any faculty, except for studies at the International Institute of Social Studies (ISS). For the Erasmus School of Philosophy (Phil), only students of the Research Master in Philosophy and Economics are eligible.
- Target Group: Non-EEA students
- Number of scholarships: Not specific
- Duration: 4 years for undergraduates and 2 years for postgraduates
Erasmus University Holland Scholarship Value and Inclusion (s)
The recipient of the University of Erasmus scholarship awards receives between € 5,000, € 10,000 or € 15,000
Eligibility Criteria for Erasmus University Holland Scholarship
In addition, the applicant should meet the following criteria.
- Non-EEA nationals have to pay the institutional tuition fee.
- Excellent students according to the respective faculty’s standards.
How to apply for Erasmus University Holland Scholarship
However, students should note that the application procedure differs per faculty. Above all, applicants should check the Official Website for the different faculties’ contact and check with their own faculty for more information on the application.
In conclusion, kindly visit the official scholarship website for your application and further enquiries. https://www.eur.nl/en/education/practical-matters/financial-matters/scholarships-grants/prospective-students-rotterdam/holland-scholarship-prospective
Thanks for reading our articles.
we wish you the best!