ESED Scholarships (Education for Sustainable Energy Development) are to inspire the next generation of innovators and thinkers to create a sustainable future. Today, the need for globally-oriented practitioners and researchers is growing rapidly. ESED is a one-of-a-kind scholarship program that fosters the next generation of energy, climate, and electricity sector specialists
Consequently, this scholarship prepares the student who desires to make contributions toward tackling the energy and climate challenges of the future. Selection is on merit.
Our aim at Scholarship Venue is to bring to your notice the current scholarship and the necessary information you need to scale through the application. In this article, I will explain the full details of this scholarship. Step-by-step guide on how to submit your application. I will also review with you all the relevant information you need, i.e Scholarship value and inclusions, number of awards, target groups, duration, the field of study and eligibility criteria. Please I encourage you to read this article to the end.
Similarly, the scholarship’s aim is to support outstanding students pursuing advanced studies in sustainable energy development. See also the Orange knowledge program Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded scholarship In Holland
Brief Description of ESED scholarships
This scholarship currently takes place (holds) at any approved academic institution around the world. GSEP encourages the application of students pursuing studies in the universities of the global South. Levels & fields of study include programs in areas directly related to zero-carbon energy development. The number of awards is (6-10), and it’s targeted at Citizens of developing countries listed by the DAC / OECD
Scholarships Value, Benefits and Duration
ESED scholarships award $ 21,000 per year for up to two years and are offered for master’s degree students.
Eligibility Criteria for ESED Scholarships
Intending applicants are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Undertake master’s-level studies in the fields of zero-carbon energy, smart grids, electric transportation, energy storage, advanced electricity technologies, public policy, economics, law, political science, or other relevant fields.
- Pursue full-time studies for at least one full school year.
- Be a citizen of a developing country/territory.
- Be an outstanding student
- Graduates with excellent grades in the top 20% of their class
- Is committed to zero-carbon energy development
- Has a history of community involvement
- Is determined to advance their knowledge and understanding. See also Sylff Scholarship Masters 2022 | Fully Funded For International Students
How to apply for ESED Scholarships
Applicants should submit their application together with the required documents using the ESED Online Scholarship Application System. The deadline is 8 days of March 2021 however you are strongly encouraged to submit your file as early as possible.
Please kindly visit the official scholarship website for your application and further inquiries, you are expected to follow the application guidelines carefully and make sure you follow the steps as stated.: https://www.globalelectricity.org/scholarship/