Government of Ireland International Scholarships are a unique study opportunity for you to complete your studies at one of the top universities in the world. Ireland has rich dynamic academic and research institutions in the world. Studying in Ireland’s academically fertile land is a big plus for postgraduate students.
The Government of Ireland International scholarships presents you with many benefits; for example, skill acquisition, exposure to high technology, and the newest research methods. See also Islamic World Educational-Scientific and Cultural Organization Recruitment 2020/2021
Ireland’s Government is glad to announce to you that this year’s scholarship portal has opened for registration, inviting all interested International students to apply. It will award this scholarship to you if you show huge academic standards and strong leadership potential.
About Government of Ireland International Scholarships
The Government of Ireland Scholarships is an established government initiative, and is funded by the Department of Further and Higher Education, Research Innovation and Science and administered by the Council.
- Hos Country: Ireland
- Sponsors: Government of Ireland
- Target Group: International Students
- Duration: Number of months it will take to complete the research/ course work.
- Number of scholarships: Not specified
- Level: Master’s, PhD and Post Doctoral program.
- Deadline: 21 October 2021
Government of Ireland International Scholarships Value and Inclusion (s)
If your application is successful, you will receive:
- Annual stipend of €18,500
- A contribution fee, including non-EU fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annual.
- Eligible direct research expenses of €3,250 per annual.
- economy airfare for coming and airfare ticket back to your home country.
Eligible Universities for Government of Ireland Scholarships
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- College of Computing Technology, Dublin
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Dun Lao Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design, and Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Griffith College, Dublin
- ICD Business School, Dublin
- Independent College, Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National College of Art and Design, Dublin
- National College of Ireland, Dublin
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- The National University of Ireland, Maynooth
- Royal College of Surgeons
- Technological University for Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- The University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
Eligibility Criteria for Government of Ireland International Scholarships
- The HEA will award a scholarship fund to the student (through the HEI that the student is attending) amounting to €10,000 for one study year.
- It directed this fund at supporting student costs and living expenses. The scholarship may be for:
- The final year of an undergraduate program
- One year of a taught master’s degree program
- One year of a research program (i.e. one year of a 2-year research master’s or a 3-4 year PhD program
- Trinity will provide a full tuition fee waiver to successful students for the specified scholarship year (i.e., tuition fee and registration charge.
- The Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships will fund 60 scholarships for the academic year 2020/2021 across all taking part Irish Higher Education Institutions.
- Successful Scholars are to begin studies in September/October 2020. We will only consider late enrollments in relation to PhD awardees. Trinity College Dublin Scholarships 2022 | Free Tuition Fees.
How to Apply for Government of Ireland International Scholarships
All interested applicants are required to have received a conditional or final offer for admission to Trinity at the time of application for the scholarship and will be required to submit a copy of the same.
You should submit the application via this link.
We can find important information including an AQ document on www. I advise you to visit the scholarship portal to complete your scholarship application. https://webportalapp.com/sp/login/heagrantapplication