Our duty is to make sure you don’t miss the latest IsDB Scholarship Programme from all over the world, likewise, we are glad to inform you about IsDB Scholarship Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. IsDB has chosen to be a joy giver by providing huge funds for students of member countries.
IsDB scholarship is available for students who are indigenes of Muslim/Islamic member countries, IsDB Scholarship Programmeaim is to play a leading role in human development. The scholarship will help all participating students to study at prestigious universities, for example, Oxford University etc. see also IsDB Scholarship Programme 2021/2022 | Fully Funded Scholarship For Muslim Undergraduates
This IsDB Scholarship Programme is awarded as an interest-free Flex-Pay Instalment Loan to students. However, reimbursement will take place once you finish your study and secure employment, with a Local Education Trust Fund (LETF) established in all member countries benefiting from IsDB Programme.
This scholarship is offered to students who are currently undergoing either Undergraduate, Master’s or PhD at any university in the member countries.
About IsDB Scholarship
Islamic Development Bank was established many years to serve the general purpose of banking help in education development in Muslim member countries. The IsDB scholarship started way back in 1987, since then IsDB has continued to offer fully funded scholarships to its member countries.
- Host Country: Muslims Member Countries.
- Host Institutions: Universities in member countries, for example, Oxford University and Cambridge University for students who want to study abroad
- Number of Scholarships: The number of scholarships is specific.
- Targeted Group: International students from Muslim member countries.
IsDB Scholarship Programme Value and Inclusion (s)
The scholarship award will cover the following
- Full Tuition fees, if you are selected for IsDB awards.
- Cost of medical treatments at university/government hospital during this scholarship programme.
- The monthly stipend is equivalent to the cost of living in your country of study.
- Economy class return air tickets (once at the time of joining and on completion of study)
- Installation and equipment allowance for the students selected to study abroad at partnered universities/countries.
- Thesis preparation allowance.
- Cost of laboratory materials.
You can also apply for MTN Foundation Scholarship 2021| Fully Funded For Undergraduates
Students applying for IsDB Scholarship must comply with the following criteria,
- Must b a national of a member country
- You must have completed your high school programme with good grades in relevant subjects.
- Should be medically and mentally strong.
- Be ready to undergo a medical test after selection.
List of Islamic Development Bank Member Countries
- Burkina Faso
- The Gambia
- Sierra Leone
IsDB Scholarship Programme Available Courses scholarship
- Natural Resources
- Resilient Crops
- Education System Development
- Technological Education
- Curricula Development
- Instructional Design
- Sustainability in National Curricula and Teaching Syllabus
- Leadership and Community Engagement in educational settings
- Psychology and Learning (Educational)
- Education Policy and International Development
How to apply for IsDB Scholarship
Students are advised to visit the scholarship portal to read both the requirement and guidelines of the application.
Apply to visit the official website for your application: https://www.isdb.org/scholarships