Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. However, the JJ/WBGSP scholarship covers the full tuition fee, accommodation, economy class air travel and monthly living stipend. Similarly, the Joint Japan World Bank scholarship 2022-2023 is available for the Master’s degree programme. This year Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program is open to both male and female students from developing countries across the world. In the same vein, JJWBGSP offers 26 scholarships to Participating universities in the U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan. Therefore, you are not eligible for a JJWBGSP Scholarship if you are not admitted to one of these programs. See also Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program 2021/202 .
Our aim at Scholarship Venue is to bring to your notice the current scholarship and the necessary information you need to scale through the application. In the same vein, I will explain the full details of this scholarship. However, I will provide Step by step guide to submitting your application. I will also review with you all the relevant information you need. For example, you will know the Scholarship value and inclusions, number of awards, target groups, duration, the field of study and eligibility criteria. Meanwhile, we encourage you to read this article to the end. The joint japan/world bank scholarship application form is available to all students across the world.
The guideline provided below will guide you on how to complete your Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2022 applications online. The IMF scholarship for developing countries.
- Brief description of Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship
- Scholarship value
- Level & field of study
- Eligibility Criteria
- How to apply for this scholarship
Brief Description of Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
Host Country(s): USA, Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan
Institution(s): Newcastle University
Level of Study: Master’s
Number of Scholarships: 26
Duration: 2 years
Application period: May 27, 2022
Scholarship Value & Inclusion(s)
japan/world bank scholarship 2022 provides the recipient with the following. Similarly, you must possess each of these requirements for a graduate scholarship program to develop.
- Economy class air travel between your home country and the host university at the start of your study program and immediately following the end of the scholarship period. In addition, the two-way air travel, scholars will receive a US $500 travel allowance for each trip.
- Tuition for your graduate program and the cost of basic medical insurance obtained through the university.
- During the scholarship period, a monthly subsistence allowance to cover all living expenses
Eligibility Criteria for Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
joint japan/world bank scholarship requirements include
- All World Countries
- Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country
- Be in good health
- Hold a Bachelor’s
- Have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s.
- Be employed in development-related work in a paid full-time position at the time of submitting the scholarship application.
- On or before the Scholarship Application Deadline date, be admitted ta the university.
- Not be an Executive Director, his/her alternate, and/or staff of any type of appointment of the World Bank Group.
- A good academic record is an added advantage to you.
How to Apply
How to apply for the world bank scholarship program 2022
- You must first apply for admission to one or more of the Partner Masters Degree Program(s). Inquiries on how to submit an admissions application to a partner program should be submitted to the respective university.
- Create an account on the scholarship website from here.
- Use a valid email address. For instance, gmail.com is considered the best for online applications.
In conclusion, visit the scholarship portal at https://www.worldbank.org/en/programs/scholarships#Ways
Thanks for reading our articles.
We wish you all the best!
Always remember to submit your application before the deadline