Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) is open to women and men from developing countries. However, such a person must have relevant professional experience and a history of supporting his country’s development efforts. The Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program is available for students applying for a master’s degree program in a development-related topic. This scholarship has produced enormous results. In order words, Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship has inspired people from different countries to reach their academic dreams. Also, it has helped to harness hidden scholars. Joint Japan World Bank is happy to be offering you the opportunity to study abroad. See also Padua International Excellence Scholarship Program 2022 | Fully Funded
Our aim at Scholarship Venue is to bring to your notice the current scholarship and the necessary information you need to scale through the application. In the same vein, I will explain the full details of this scholarship. However, I will provide Step by step guide to submitting your application. I will also review with you all the relevant information you need. For example, you will know the Scholarship value and inclusions, number of awards, target groups, duration, the field of study and eligibility criteria. Meanwhile, I encourage you to read this article to the end.
About Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program
The scholarships are currently held at all the eligible representing institutions from the selected countries, Developing country nationals of World Bank Member Countries. Courses, levels and fields of study include all eligible courses at the selected universities in the U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan in key areas of development, including economic policy management, tax policy, and infrastructure management (check here 48 Participating Programs).
Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Value and Inclusion (s)
Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program provides successful applicants with the following benefits:
- Economy class air travel between your home country and the host university at the start of your study program and immediately following the end of the scholarship period. In addition, to two-way air travel, scholars will receive a US $500 travel allowance for each trip.
- Tuition for a graduate program and the cost of basic medical insurance obtained through the university.
- While on campus during the scholarship period, a monthly subsistence allowance to cover all living expenses (accommodations, food, etc., including books).
- Please note all JJ/WBGSP scholarships cover the duration of the graduate program or two years, whichever is less. See also Turkiye Burslari Scholarships 2022 Application Form
The JJ/WBGSP scholarship does not cover:
- VISA application(s) costs.
- Expenses to bring and/or support a scholar’s family members.
- Extra-curricular courses or training.
- Courses that do not meet the minimum credits required to earn the graduate degree.
- Language training is not provided by the graduate program.
- Additional travel during the course of the study program.
- Expenses related to research, supplementary educational materials, field trips, participation in workshops/seminars, or internships; or
- Educational equipment such as computers.
- Resident permit fee
Eligibility Criteria for Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship
Applicants for JJ/WBGSP should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You should be a national of a World Bank member country on this list;
- Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country.
- Be in good health;
- Hold a Bachelor’s.
- Have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s
- Be employed in development-related work in a paid full-time position at the time of submitting the scholarship application.
How to apply for Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship
However, for you to be eligible and considered for a JJ/WBGSP scholarship. You should first apply and be unconditionally accepted for admission to at least one of the Participating Programs. Similarly, the scholarship application must be submitted online before 21 May 2021. In addition, in your application, you are expected to upload an unconditional letter of acceptance to any of the participating master’s degree programs.
In conclusion, kindly visit the official scholarship website for your application and further enquiries. https://www.worldbank.org/en/programs/scholarships#3
Thanks for reading our articles.
We wish you all the best!