Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship portal is now open for new applications. The scholarship is available for international students, including students from African countries. Similarly, this scholarship opportunity is offered to brilliant scholars /students whose interest is to pursue Postdoctoral Research at Oesterreichische Nationalbank (OeNB) for this year’s academic.
Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship has helped many students to achieve their academic dreams. The recipient of this scholarship will receive consultancy fees subject to the scope of the consultancy service. The scholarship awards are estimated to be around EUR 10,000 for the entire scholarship period. See also Romania Government Scholarships 2022/2023 Fully Funded| How To Get Free Scholarship In Romania
In this article, we will guide you and explain the full details of these scholarships. You will have firsthand information on how to submit your scholarship application with ease and success. Similarly, we advise you to submit your application on time. Consideration will only be given to students who submitted their applications on time. You can also apply for the University Of Dundee Global Excellence Scholarship 2021/2022 For Undergraduate Students ( £5,000 Per Year)
About Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship
Oesterreichische Nationalbank (OeNB) replaced the economic research awards which were previously offered and handled by its Economic Analysis and Research Department with the newly established “Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship.”
In the same vein, the aim of this Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship is to sponsor researchers with proven academic standards to carry out their anticipated research activities at OeNB’s Economic Analysis and Research Department by providing consultancy services.
Host Country: Austria
Sponsor: Klaus Liebscher Economic Research.
Level: Post-Doctoral Research.
Field of Study: Economic research and other relevant fields.
Target Group: International Students and Austrian citizens.
Number of Scholarships: Not specific.
Duration: 3-6 months
Application Deadline: 31 days of October 2022
Scholarship Value and Inclusions
Each successful applicant will receive the following benefits:
- You will receive a consultancy fee subject to the scope of the consultancy service. The award is within EUR 10,000 for the entire period of the Scholarship.
- If the consultancy services are subject to value-added tax, the consultancy fee will be increased by the applicable sales tax rate (currently 20%).
Eligibility Criteria Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship
For you to be eligible for Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship, you must possess the following criteria to be eligible.
- Must have completed a PhD or hold an equivalent degree and published work, and done scientific research in the fields defined in the call for Scholarship applications.
- Candidates can be of any nationality, and there is no age limit.
- Applications submitted by natural persons will be considered.
- You will provide proof of active employment with a research institution at the time of your application.
- If you have received a scholarship under the program, you will not be able to re-apply.
- Employees of the European Central Bank or other central banks in the European System of Central Banks (ESCB) are not eligible for Scholarships. See also University of Birmingham scholarships 2022 | £10,000 Scholarship
How to Apply for Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship
You are advised to strictly follow this procedure to complete your application.
Provide the following documents and information:
- A letter of motivation, including an indication of the time period, is envisaged for the consultancy.
- Detailed consultancy proposal
- An academic curriculum vitae
- List of publications.
- The names of two references that the OeNB may contact to obtain further information about the applicant.
- Evidence of basic income (employment contract with the applicant’s home institution) during the term of the Scholarship, i.e. the consultancy period at the OeNB.
- Written confirmation by the home institution that the Scholarship, i.e. the provision of consultancy services by
- The applicant is not in violation of the applicant’s employment contract with the home institution.
All documents must be compiled into one single PDF file.
Send the PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on this link to complete your application. https://www.oenb.at/en/About-Us/Research-Promotion/scholarships_and_awards/klaus_liebscher_economic_research_scholarship.html
Thanks for reading our articles.
We wish you all the best!