KU Leuven Scholarships For International Students are specifically for motivated and talented international students who are interested in participating in an international master’s programme of the Faculty of Science of KU Leuven. See also BEA Scholarship 2022 Fully Funded For Nigerian Undergraduates
Our aim at Scholarship Venue is to bring to your notice the current scholarship and the necessary information you need to scale through the application. In the same vein, I will explain the full details of this scholarship. However, I will provide Step by step guide to submitting your application. I will also review with you all the relevant information you need. For example, you will know the Scholarship value and inclusions, number of awards, target groups, duration, the field of study and eligibility criteria. Meanwhile, I encourage you to read this article to the end.
About KU Leuven Scholarships For International Students
KU Leuven Scholarships currently take place at KU Leuven in Belgium. Scholarships are currently targeted at International students who want to pursue a master’s program at KU Leuven under the faculty of sciences; the number of scholarships to be awarded is not specified. See also Swedish Institute Scholarships 2020/21 For Global Professionals (SISGP)
Scholarships Value, Benefits and Duration
KU Leuven Scholarships For International Students amount can be up to 10.000 Euro for 1 year. The scholarship covers the tuition fee for 1 year, the insurance, and basic health insurance coverage. The amount awarded for living expenses can vary.
For two-year Master’s programmes, the scholarship for the second master’s year will only be continued on the condition that the student had outstanding results in the first master’s year.
Eligibility Criteria for KU Leuven Scholarships For International Students
An applicant must meet the following requirements as stipulated
- Applicants have not studied or worked at the University of Leuven before.
- Have a bachelor’s degree from a foreign university that gives them access to the master’s programme they are applying for.
- The applicants have not yet acquired a master’s degree or a PhD.
- Candidates should prove having had excellent study results during their former training.
- Strong knowledge of English ( TOEFL (minimum score 94 internet-based with at least 19 for reading. 18 for Listening, 19 for speaking, and 21 for writing) or IELTS (minimum score 7 overall, while at least 6,5 for reading, 6 for listening, 6 for speaking, and 6 for writing).
- The applicants show strong motivation to follow a master’s programme at the Faculty of Science of the K.U.Leuven
• the applicants are willing to act as ambassadors for the programme.
How to apply for KU Leuven Scholarships For International Students
Applicants have to apply for the Master’s programme of their choice through the application form of the KU Leuven. You will need to upload a screenshot of how you successfully submitted the application for admissions when you registered for the scholarship. Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15 February 2021 will be considered for the scholarship.
Please visit the Official Scholarship Website for applications and further guidelines: http://wet.kuleuven.be/english/scienceatleuvenscholarship