Lazord Fellowship presents a massive opportunity for students who desire to pursue their academic journey abroad. This programme offers students from all over the world the opportunity to study in the following countries, Egypt, Tunisia, and Jordan. See also Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2022
The Lazord Fellowship programme for the 2023 academic session is a fully-funded scholarship. Similarly, Lazord Fellowship is available for international students. And it is offered for one-year training. Consequently, the recipient of this scholarship will receive a living stipend and a modest housing stipend (based on the fellow’s placement and needs). See also Generation Google Scholarship 2021|2022
As a Lazord Fellow, you would join a multi-dimensional program that aims to empower its fellows to create a critical understanding of civic engagement and improve their leadership and technical abilities in all industries for their future careers. In the same vein, the program attains its mission through offering mentoring, providing job opportunities in organizations determined to advance the common good, and creating enriched educational opportunities.
Our aim at Scholarship Venue is to bring to your notice the current scholarship and the necessary information you need to scale through the application. In the same vein, I will explain the full details of this scholarship. However, I will provide Step by step guide to submitting your application. I will also review with you all the relevant information you need. For example, you will know the Scholarship value and inclusions, number of awards, target groups, duration, the field of study and eligibility criteria. Meanwhile, I encourage you to read this article to the end.
About Lazord Fellowship
- Institution (s): Lazord partners
- Level of Study: Training / Non-degree Program
- Target Group: International students
- Study Countries(s): Egypt, Tunisia, Jordan
- Programme Period: One year
- Deadline for application: June 20, 2022
- Number of Scholarships/Awards: Not specific
Courses Offered by Lazord Fellowship
- Women’s rights.
- Civil society.
- Project management.
- Social entrepreneurship.
- Corporate engagement.
- Human rights.
- Team building.
- Business skills.
Lazord Fellowship Value, Benefits & Inclusion (s)
- Be hosted for one year in a local non-profit or for-profit organization as a full-time employee.
- Receive a living stipend.
- Attend the annual opening and closing international conferences with the regional cohort of fellows from all three countries.
- Have networking opportunities with professionals and influential individuals from all sectors.
- Receive monthly mentoring sessions with professional mentors with civil society experience.
- Be offered a minimum of 15 training sessions by influential civil society leaders and professional trainers on various topics about civil society, project management, leadership, team building, business skills, and much more.
Eligibility Criteria for Lazord Fellowship
Each interested candidate must possess the following to be eligible forLazord Fellowship,
- Status and authorization to work in the fellowship country you are applying for.
- For private university graduates: need-based scholarship granted for at least two years.
- I will graduate in 2019 or after.
- Be available to attend the Annual International Conference from September 21 to September 27.
- Males applying from Egypt must either be exempt from military service or have already received the exemption certificate.
- Ready to commit to a one-year full-time fellowship starting in September 2022.
- Be a national or a foreign national (including from conflict areas) with local residency status and authorization to work in the fellowship country to which you apply.
How to apply for Lazord Fellowship?
To submit your application for Lazord Fellowship, follow the following steps;
- Apply through the Online Application Form for the Local partner institution you want to join.
- Fill out the application form with
- Complete information about yourself.
- One-paragraph biography about yourself.
- Personal Statement, not less than 800 words and not more than 1500 words about a social cause (economic, political, social or cultural) that you are concerned with and your theory of change.
- Valid Passport (Optional).
In conclusion, visit the Official Website to complete your application.
Thanks for reading our articles.
We wish you the best of luck.