Master Mind Scholarships are funded by the Flemish Ministry of Education. The ministry of education awards the scholarship for master’s programs in Flanders and Brussels. This scholarship is available for students with outstanding academic records. Therefore, to be eligible, you must exhibit notable leadership qualities. Consequently, the objective of this program is to promote Flanders and Brussels as top study destinations, especially in science and technology. However, you are encouraged to apply if your academic qualifications meet the eligibility criteria. See also SNEPco NNPC Scholarship 2022 Fully Funded Undergraduate Program
Our aim at Scholarship Venue is to bring to your notice the current scholarship and the necessary information you need to scale through the application. In this article, I will explain the full details of this scholarship. Step-by-step guide on how to submit your application. I will also review with you all the relevant information you need, i.e Scholarship value and inclusions, number of awards, target groups, duration, the field of study and eligibility criteria. Please I encourage you to read this article to the end.
Brief Master Mind Scholarships
The scholarship currently takes (holds) in any of the under-listed universities:-
- KU Leuven / University of Leuven
- University of Antwerp
- Ghent University
- Hasselt University
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel
University colleges (Arts and Nautical Sciences)
- Artesis Plantijn University College Antwerp
- Erasmus Brussels, University of Applied Sciences and Arts
- HOGENT University of Applied Sciences and Arts
- KdG University of Applied Sciences and Arts
- LUCA School of Arts
- PXL University College
Level: Master’s degree
Number of Scholarships: 35
Duration: 2 years
Master Mind Scholarships Value and Inclusion (s)
Government of Flanders Mastermind Scholarships includes a grant of €8,200 plus a tuition fee waiver per academic year. The Scholarship holders only pay an administrative enrollment fee. The Flemish Host Institution can ask the applicant for a tuition fee of a maximum of €111.9 per year.
Eligibility Criteria for Master Mind Scholarships
The followings are the major eligibility criteria for application and selection, therefore applicants must adhere strictly to these criteria:-
- The applicant must apply to take up a Master’s degree program at a higher education institution in Flanders.
- You should have a high standard of academic performance and/or potential.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- The student has to be accepted by the Host institution to be able to receive the scholarship.
- All nationalities can apply. The previous degree obtained should be from a higher education institution located outside Flanders.
How to apply for Master Mind Scholarships
Intending students cannot apply directly. The application needs to be submitted online by the Flemish host institution. The deadline for applications is 30 April 2021. You must check the internal deadlines set by the Flemish Host Institution, which vary and falls from 1 February-15 March 2021.
It is important to read the How to Apply page, Please kindly visit the official scholarship website for your application and further enquiries. You are expected to follow the application guidelines carefully: https://www.studyinflanders.be/scholarships/