Mastercard Scholarship at McGill University. In 2013- McGill University began the first of its famous partnership deal with the Mastercard Foundation to offer the prestigious Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at McGill.
This Mastercard Scholarship program is awarded to academically talented young leaders from Sub-Saharan Africa with access to world-class university education, especially at McGill University. The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program will welcome Scholars from all Sub-Saharan African countries, including some at the Master’s degree level, over a ten-year period. Unique to McGill, some scholars are from French-speaking countries and receive intensive English language training before starting their degree programs. See also Mastercard Foundation Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded Study Program At Toronto
The Mastercard Foundation works with visionary organizations to help young students in Africa and in Indigenous communities in Canada to access dignified and fulfilling work. Mastercard Scholarship desires a world where young people are included and are thriving in leadership. Our objective also includes a future where young people are driving transformative change and achieving their full potential. See also Axel Adler Scholarship 2022 | 100% Tuition Free Scholarship At University Of Gothenburg
Is the Mastercard scholarship still open?
Applications for Mastercard Foundation Scholarship are currently open to every student across the globe. In this article, Scholarship Venue will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by the step application process. Mastercard Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully funded master’s scholarship for international students.
About Mastercard Scholarship At McGill University
This scholarship is currently held at McGill University in Canada and all participating universities in Sub-Sahara, especially French-speaking countries in Africa.
- Host Institution: McGill University
- Host Country: Canada
- Level: Master’s degree program
- Field of Study: Health and other related fields.
- Mode of Study: Full time
- Target Group: International students, including students from Sub Saharan Africa region.
- Number of scholarships: Not specified
Mastercard Scholarship Value & Inclusion (s)
The scholarship awards will cover tuition fees, accommodation, books, and other scholastic materials.
Level: MagiII scholarship is designed for students pursuing a master’s degree in Health and other related fields.
Eligibility Criteria for Mastercard Scholarship
Interested applicants must meet the following listed criteria:
- You must be eligible for one of the eligible programs at Mcgill University.
- Must be less than 35 years old before applying for this scholarship
- Demonstrate that your financial status is the lowest two quintiles of your country.
- Have the intention to return to your home country immediately and after completion of your program with the ambition of transforming your immediate environment through economic and social development.
- Have exceptional records of service and activity in your school and or community.
- Be a significant and have lived a significant part of your life in Sub-Saharan Africa Country.
- Have not registered for or completed any graduates studies
- Be nominated by a current McgiII professor or staff member from the department to which you wish to apply.
Courses Available for Master’s (None thesis)
- Master of Architecture (M. Arch-Professional)
- Master of Education (M.Ed)
- Educational Psychology
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Counselling Psychology
- Education & Society
- Educational leadership (it requires at least two years of teaching or similar experience)
- Political Science
- School/Applied Child Psychology
- Masters of Science (M.Sc)
- Bioresource Engineering
- Food Science & Agricultural Chemistry
- Public Health
- Master of Engineering (M.Eng.)
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Requires at least 1st class degree classification or a 3.7/40.0 CGPA)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Master of Science Applied (M.Sc.A.)
- Animal Science
How to apply for Mastercard Foundation Scholarship
Please kindly visit the official scholarship website for your application and further enquiries. You are expected to follow the application guidelines carefully and make sure you follow the steps as stated: https://www.mcgill.ca/mastercardfdn-scholars/apply-program