Monash University Scholarships are awarded to students who have exhibited outstanding academic excellence. You must show high leadership potential in your relevant field of study. However, this scholarship is available to students who have enrolled or secured admission with Monsah University to study Master’s degree program. Monash University Scholarship 2022 is a fully-funded scholarship program for international students. Consequently, this scholarship is offered for doctoral research and Master’s degree studies. This award covers an annual living allowance of $35,600; a relocation allowance of $550, and a research allowance per annum: of $1,500.
The Monash University Scholarships have helped many students across the globe to achieve their academic dreams. Here is another opportunity for you, don’t miss it. Submit your application before the deadline. Selection is on merit. The recipient must have good academic records. The scholarship aims to support and sponsor financially disadvantaged students to achieve their academic goals and make meaningful contributions in their different areas of specialization. Apply for Monash University if your academic qualifications meet your eligibility criteria.
About Monash University Scholarships
The scholarship is an initiative to recognise students’ excellent performance.
- Host Country: Australia
- Scholarship Institution: Monash University
- Scholarship Program: Master’s
- Study Mode: Full time
- Field of Study: All eligible courses at the university.
- Number of Scholarship: 31 per annum
- Application Period: Start from June, 30th 2021
You can also apply for:
- The Dalarna University Scholarship 2023
- Adlerbert Study Scholarships | Chalmers University
- Queensland University Law Scholarship| Fully Funded| 2022
Monash university scholarships 2022 Value and inclusions(s)
Monash will award scholarships of 10,000$ per year (total value equates to 50,000$) and will be given to students for the duration of their degrees to cover tuition fees and allowances. Starting undergraduates will have the chance to apply for Monash Minds – a leadership program for first-year students. To renew the scholarship students must maintain at least an average percentage of 70 each semester.
Eligibility Requirement for Monash University Scholarships
To be eligible for Monash University scholarships, you must hold the followings.
- Students who intend to enroll full-time in undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degrees at a Monash campus in Australia.
- For beginning students, you must have received a Monash offer.
- For current students, you must have completed a minimum of two semesters in Australia.
- Current students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honors) course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD) course must have completed at least three semesters.
Note: You are not eligible to apply for this scholarship if you:
- Are studying Australian Year 12. You may be eligible for the Sir John Monash Scholarship for Excellence.
- Are opening in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honors) course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD). You will need to complete three semesters and apply as a current student.
Selection criteria for Monash University Merit Scholarship
- The selection process for these scholarships is highly competitive. Applicants will be selected according to their academic excellence/achievements, their statement for the application, and their ability to be an ambassador for Monash University.
- Current students of the university must have secured a minimum average mark of 85 to be eligible for this scholarship.
How much scholarship can I get at Monash University?
$10,000 per annum (48 credit points of study) paid per year until the least number of points for your degree is completed. Starting undergraduates will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students.
How to Apply for Monash University Merit Scholarship
Monash University PhD scholarships for international students are available for all students. But you must follow the steps below
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship (due dates below).
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a complete Monash course offer with no conditions.
- Can be deferred within the same calendar year only.
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.
Please kindly visit the official scholarship website for your application and further enquiries, you are expected to follow the application guidelines carefully and make sure you follow the steps as stated: Official Scholarship Website: https://www.monash.edu/study/fees-scholarships/scholarships/find-a-scholarship/international-merit-5770
Thanks for reading our articles.
We wish you the best of luck