The Pearson Scholarship University of Toronto Program is intended to identify and support international students who have demonstrated exceptional academic achievement and creativity and who are recognized as leaders within their schools/institutions. A special emphasis is placed on the impact the student has had on the life of their school and community, and their future potential to contribute positively to the global community at large. See also Danish Government Scholarships 2022 | Free Tuition Scholarship For Non-EU EEA Students
About Pearson Scholarship University of Toronto
Lester B. Pearson International scholarships currently take place at the University of Toronto in Canada and it’s available for undergraduate programmes offered at the university. The number of scholarships is estimated to be over 37 and is targeted at international students from Europe and Africa.
Pearson Scholarship University of Toronto Value and Inclusion (s)
Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years. See also Nokia Foundation Scholarship 2022 | How To Secure Fully Funded Scholarships To Study Abroad
Eligibility Criteria for Pearson Scholarship University of Toronto
To be eligible for Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships
- You must be an international student.
- Must currently be in your final year of secondary school or have graduated by June 2020
- Beginning your studies at the University of Toronto in September 2021
What does the Pearson scholarship cover?
Pearson International Scholarship Program 2022 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. Total of 37 scholarships are available for undergraduate studies. This scholarship will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years.
Does University of Toronto give full scholarships to international students?
The University of Toronto is a publicly-funded institution and because of that cannot offer financial aid to international students.
How to apply for the Pearson Scholarship University of Toronto
To become a Pearson Scholar, you must be nominated by your school and apply for undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto. To apply, you’ll need to:
- Receive a nomination from your school. (High schools not already contacted/verified are asked to submit an application for nomination rights available here.)
- Apply to study at the University of Toronto to begin your studies in 2021 and complete your application for admission by the appropriate deadlines.
- Once the University has received a nomination and you’ve applied to the university, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.
The school nomination deadline is 30 November 2022. The student admissions deadline is 14 December 2022 (you are recommended to apply before 7 November 2020). The scholarship application deadline is 18 January 2023.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Visit the Official Scholarship Website for applications and further enquiries: http://future.utoronto.ca/pearson/about#about