Radboud University Scholarship Programme is an extremely selective scholarship programme. It is offered to exceptionally talented, highly motivated non-EEA students with outstanding study records/results. The scholarship opportunity is awarded to complete English-taught Radboud University Master’s degree programme. Similarly, scholarships are available for master’s degree programs. It presents a good opportunity for students who want to study abroad. Radboud University Scholarship award €16,000 and living costs €10,800. This will enable a student to complete the study program with ease. See also Felix Scholarship | Oxford University 2022| Free Tuition Fees
We encourage you to apply if your academic qualifications meet the eligibility criteria. The scholarship is a partial fund for a master’s degree program. Selection is on merit. Proven academic performance is the basis of selection. Our aim is to help you achieve your academic dream within a short time. Over 25 partial scholarships will be awarded to students. Decide on the lucky ones.
Our aim at Scholarship Venue is to bring to your notice the current scholarship and the necessary information you need to scale through the application. In the same vein, I will explain the full details of this scholarship. However, I will provide a step-by-step guide to submitting your application. I will also review with you all the relevant information you need. For example, you will know the Scholarship value and inclusions, number of awards, target groups, duration, the field of study and eligibility criteria. Meanwhile, I encourage you to read this article to the end.
About Radboud University Scholarship Programme
- Host Country: Netherlands
- Institution: Radboud University
- Level of Study: Master’s Degree
- Field of study: English-taught Masters Degree Programme
- Number of Scholarships: 25 partial scholarships are offered each year to successful students drawn from all over the world and it’s targeted at Non-EU/EEA International Students.
- Target Group: targeted at Non-EU/EEA International Students
Radboud University Scholarship Value and Inclusion(s)
Radboud University Scholarship Programme covers the tuition fee of €16,000 and living costs of €10,800 (as set by the IND, the Dutch Immigration and Naturalisation Service, for 2022/2023). A partial scholarship will reduce your tuition fee to €2,168. For example, a grant holder in 2021/2022 will pay a tuition fee of only €2,168, instead of €16,000.
Both full and partial scholarships also cover costs such as visa, residence permits, health insurance, and liability insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)). See also Monash University Scholarships 222 | Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for Radboud University Scholarship
You will only be eligible to obtain this scholarship if you meet the below listed stipulated requirements:
- You must hold a non-EU/EEA passport.
- Are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons.
- Have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherland.
- Fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting 1 September 2021as stated in the formal letter of admission.
- Follow the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- Enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year.
Does Radboud University offer scholarships?
How to apply for Radboud University Scholarship
The application for admission and the application for the scholarship are fully integrated. There is no separate procedure for the scholarship.
You can apply by indicating during your application for admission to a Master’s program that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship.
You must have completed your application for admission via the OSIRIS online application system before 1 March 2021.
Please Visit the official Scholarship Website for your application and further enquiries : http://www.ru.nl/english/education/master’s-programmes/financial-matters/scholarships-grants/read_more/rsprogramme/
Thanks for reading our articles.
We wish you the best of luck.