The Romanian Government is glad to announce that its scholarship portal is now open for Romania Government Scholarships. The scholarship is available for both indigene and foreign students across all the geographical zones of the world. This implies that all students are eligible for this wonderful scholarship opportunity. You can apply if you meet the eligibility criteria. Romania Government Scholarships are available for undergraduates, Masters and PhD Students. See also PTDF Scholarship 2021/2022 Overseas Postgraduates Program | How To Submit Your Application
The government of Romania offer this scholarship opportunity to help to achieve their academic dreams, and as such, this scholarship programme will cover full tuition fees, accommodation, and a monthly stipend of about 80 Euro.
In this article, we will explain the full detail of this scholarship and step-by-step guidelines on how to successfully submit your application on the scholarship portal.
Every year, the Romanian Government, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs provides a huge number of scholarships to students from non-EU countries including students from Africa. Kindly note, that scholarships will be awarded to students with proven academic records, respectively an average of the study years, for the last graduated school, of at least 7 (seven) corresponding to the scoring system in Romania. You can also apply for Microsoft Tuition Scholarship 2022/2023 | How To Study In the USA With Microsoft Fully Funded Scholarship
About Romania Government Scholarships
This scholarship is available for exceptionally talented students with proven excellent performance.
Host Country: Romania
Host Institutions: Romanian Universities
Level of Study: Undergraduates, Masters and PhD programmes
Sponsor: Romanian Government
Number of scholarships: Not specific
Target Group: International Students
Relevant Field of Study:
- Visual Arts,
- Romanian Culture and Civilization,
- Political and Administrative Sciences,
- Education Sciences,
- Social and Human Sciences,
- Technical Studies,
- Oil and Gas,
- Agricultural Sciences,
- Veterinary Medicine.
- Dental Medicine,
Duration 3-6 Years for undergraduates, 1.5-2 Years for Masters and 3-4 Years for PhD
Deadline: March 15, 2022
Romania Government Scholarships will provide the recipient with the following benefits, but you must maintain high academic standards.
- Tuition fees
- The accommodation expenses in the dormitories, through the budget of the Ministry of Education, are within the limit of the subsidy allocated for this purpose.
- Monthly financial aid, in Romanian currency in the amount of 65 EURO, for undergraduate and preparatory year students. The equivalent in ”lei” (the Romanian currency) of the amount of 75 EURO, for master students, and the equivalent in ”lei” (the Romanian currency) of the amount of 85 EURO, for PhD students.
Eligibility Criteria for Romania Government Scholarships
To be eligible for Romania Government Scholarships, you must fulfil the following criteria to be considered.
- You must be an International student from a non-EU country with the following exceptions:
- citizens of Romanian origin or who are part of the Romanian historical communities in the proximity of Romania (entitled to different scholarship programmes);
- citizens who have requested or acquired a form of protection in Romania;
- stateless persons whose stay on the territory of Romania is officially recognized according to the law;
- members of the diplomatic and consular corps or family members of the diplomatic and consular corps accredited to Romania;
- members of the administrative and technical staff of diplomatic missions and consular offices accredited to Romania;
- staff members of international organizations based in Romania or family members of staff of international organizations based in Romania;
- beneficiaries of a scholarship from the Romanian state for the same cycle of study.
- Present study documents issued by accredited/recognized educational institutions in the country where they were issued;
- Comply with the enrolment deadline;
- Comply with the application submission methodology.
- Not more than 35 years of age for Bachelor & Master Studies & 45 Years Respectively for Doctoral Studies or for postgraduate studies.
How to Apply for Romania Government Scholarships
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship. You are advised to complete your application online using thee this link. online application form
Please note that preference will be given to those who completed their registration before the deadline period.