Skoll Scholarship is another life-changing opportunity for students. One of the biggest and most disturbing challenges students face in school is how to get enough funds to pay up their studies bills. Skoll has taken upon its shoulders to be a major financier of education, however, Skoll place no restriction or boundaries on the recipient, and each student has an equal opportunity to access the scholarship.
This Scholarship provides full funds and a living stipend to complete an MBA programme at the University of Oxford in collaboration with Said Business School for social entrepreneurs worldwide. see also BEA Scholarship 2022 Fully Funded For Nigerian Undergraduates
The host institution (Oxford University) has a rich tradition in developing talent, especially students with leadership attributes.
Said Business School participants will have access to sufficient funds and provide you with a solid foundation in business. Participating students will have the opportunity to dive deep into areas of their interest, consequently, you will learn the strategic skills and insight to lead a successful and purposeful career.
About Skoll Scholarship
This scholarship is available for students who have proven entrepreneurial records
- Host institution: University of Oxford
- Country: United Kingdom
- Number of Scholarships: 4 students will receive scholarships each year
- Target people: International students
- Field of Study: Business / Entrepreneurial
Skoll Scholarship Value and Inclusion (s)
The scholarship will be enough for a beneficiary/student to pay the tuition fees, monthly stipend, accommodation and other bills that may be incurred during the process of the studies. see also MTN Foundation Scholarship 2021| Fully Funded For Undergraduates
How to Apply for Skoll Scholarship Oxford Programme
Below is a step by step guidelines on how to successfully complete your Skoll Scholarship application
- Apply for the Skoll MBA Scholarship programme directly to Saïd Business School.
- You’ll need to do this during stages 1,2, or 3 of the MBA admissions process for the 2021-22 academic year.
- Remember to upload your answers to Skoll Scholarship essay questions during your MBA application.
- Find the Scholarship essay questions under the “Funding” section of the MBA application.
- You are advised to allow yourself about one 1-weeks’ time to answer Skoll Scholarship essay questions.
- The MBA Admissions Team will then assess your application to ensure you meet the academic requirements sought by the Saïd Business School.
- If you’ve received confirmation that you have been accepted onto the MBA programme, keep an eye on your emails as the Skoll Centre will send you a link to the second part of the Scholarship application, which will include the Logistics and Reference Form.
- Complete the Logistics and Reference Form. This consists of a series of short questions about you, how you heard about the Scholarship, your references, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Skoll Scholarship
- You have identified opportunities and likewise taken action to make a noticeable positive social impact.
- Have spent at least 3 years driving change through entrepreneurial approaches. For example, you could have:
- Started a social venture.
- Created or led the expansion of a social impact initiative within an organisation.
- It has been tackling a specific social/environmental issue and through a core thread that unites your work.
Apply for Skoll Scholarship using this link; https://skollscholarship.org/connect