We highly sought Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals here. The scholarship is a fully funded international scholarship programme for master’s studies in Sweden. The SI Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals’ aim is to grow future global potential leaders that will contribute to the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and contribute to positive and sustainable development in their home countries and region. See also Clarendon Fund Scholarships 2022| Fully Funded| At University of Oxford.
About Swedish Institute Scholarships
The Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs funds Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals. It offers students a unique opportunity to develop professionally and academically, experience Swedish society and culture, and build a long-lasting relationship with Sweden and other scholarship holders.
The scholarship is a full-time one-year or two-year master’s programme. The scholarship period cannot go beyond the awarded scholarship period. It can not be transferred to another study programme other than the awarded master’s programme. See also
Scholarships Value and Benefit
- SI fully covers your tuition fees to the Swedish university you are attending. SI paid directly for this at the beginning of each semester.
- You will receive a regular payment of SEK 10,000 to cover your living expenses throughout the scholarship. They gave monthly this payment throughout the scholarship period.
- Insurance against illness and accident.
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL) – a platform to help you grow professionally and build your network while in Sweden.
- After your scholarship period has ended, you gain membership to the SI Alumni Network. As a member, you get a unique opportunity for continued networking and to further develop yourself professionally. The local networks exist worldwide and currently comprise over 15,000 talented alumni from over 140 countries.
Member countries for Swedish Institute Scholarships
The Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global professional’s member countries include:
For Bangladesh; Bolivia; Brazil; Cambodia; Cameroon; Colombia; Ecuador; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gambia; Ghana; Guatemala; Honduras; Indonesia; Jordan; Kenya; Liberia; Malawi; Morocco; Myanmar (Burma); Nepal; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Tanzania; Tunisia; Uganda; Vietnam; Zambia; Zimbabwe. For Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russian Federation, Turkey and Ukraine.
Eligibility Criteria for Swedish Institute Scholarships
See also Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022|2023 Application Form
Country of citizenship
You must be a citizen of a country that is eligible for the scholarship programme. Read more about the country of citizenship.
Other eligibility criteria
There are other conditions regarding dual citizenship, previous residence and studies in Sweden, and more.
Note: Some criteria for priority SI scholarships differ depending on the home region of the applicant.
Note! Documents for the next call (2021/2022)