Transform Together Scholarships are available for International and European Union (non-UK) students who are seeking a full-time (Undergraduate or postgraduate) taught course At Sheffield Hallam University for the 2020/2021 academic year. This scholarship is an opportunity for students who want to study abroad. Therefore, if your dream is to continue or pursue your academic adventure abroad, search no further, Transform Together scholarships present the best study opportunity, the scholarship awards will provide almost everything you need to fund your academic studies in the United Kingdom
In this article, we will explain the full details of this scholarship and a step-by-step guide on how to complete and submit your scholarship online. Please avoid mistakes while filling out your application.
The goal of the scholarship is to help students from different parts of the world to achieve their academic goals.
A tuition fees waiver of 50% discount is available for undergraduates and postgraduates taught courses for the first year of study. See also Boston University Scholarships 2022 | How To Secure Fully Funded Scholarships Abroad
About Transform Together Scholarships
Transform Together Scholarships are awarded to students who show excellent academic achievement, talent, skills and huge leadership potential. Applicants also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their study programmes.
- Host Country: United Kingdom.
- Host Institution: Sheffield Hallam University.
- Field of Study: The scholarship is available for all full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses offered at the University of Sheffield Hallam.
- Number of Scholarships: Not specific
- Target Group: International and European Union (Non-Uk) students.
- Application Deadline: 31, May 2022
Transform Together Scholarships Value and Inclusion (s)
A half fees waiver of 50% discount is available for undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses for the first year of study.
Eligibility Criteria for Transform Together Scholarships
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee-paying student
- Postgraduate only–have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course
- Undergraduate only–must meet the English and academic entry requirements for the course
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University
- Be fully self-funding your studies. This means that you are not receiving any funding for your studies from an external source such as a government, a scholarship provider, a company or an employer.
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example, field trips and tuition fees for subsequent years of study
You are not eligible to apply if you
- Have already started the course for which you are applying for a scholarship.
- Have previously received a Transform Together Scholarship for a course at the same level of study.
- Are receiving full or partial funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider.
- Are applying to study a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution outside the UK.
- Have an offer for one of our International Foundation Programmes.
- Do not hold an offer of a place on a course at Sheffield Hallam University. We strongly advise applicants to accept their offer as we reserve the right to only consider applicants for a scholarship if they have accepted an offer for their course of study.
How To Apply for Transform Together Scholarships
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship for January 2021, please follow these steps.
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus.
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have accepted an offer to study a course here, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 1 November 2020
- Scholarship application form
- Send your academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 November 2020