Trinity College Dublin Scholarship is among the most competitive scholarships in the world. Each year Trinity college in Dublin makes funds available for students like you, and they have repeatedly offered Trinity College Dublin Scholarships to students. In the same vein, the aim of this scholarship is to encourage young Chinese students to access quality education. However, Trinity College is a proven fertile home for academic ventures. See also Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program 2021/2022
Consequently, studying at Trinity College is a dream come through for students. However, Trinity College Dublin Scholarship is a good opportunity for Chinese students, especially students that desire to study abroad.
Good news for Chinese undergraduate students, Trinity College Dublin is glad to announce that its portal has open for new scholarship registration. Apply for Nokia Foundation Scholarship For International PhD Students | Fully Funded Nokia Scholarships
Our aim at Scholarship Venue is to bring to your notice the current scholarship and the necessary information you need to scale through the application. In the same vein, I will explain the full details of this scholarship. However, I will provide Step by step guide to submitting your application. I will also review with you all the relevant information you need. For example, you will know the Scholarship value and inclusions, number of awards, target groups, duration, the field of study and eligibility criteria. Meanwhile, I encourage you to read this article to the end.
Chinese Trinity College Dublin scholarship is available for students who have an offer for undergraduate study programmes at Trinity College Dublin see also Government Of Ireland International Scholarships | How To Apply For 2021 Ireland Scholarship
About Trinity College Dublin Scholarship
The industrial hub of the world (China) has a good bilateral agreement with Ireland, therefore, this scholarship helps to strengthen the relationship between both countries.
Host Country: Ireland
Host Institution: Trinity College
Commence period: Winter/Summer
Target Group: Chinese
Claddagh Scholarship Value
Successful applicants will receive €2,500 and €5,000 each. The fund will serve as a reduction to the tuition fees of a full-time undergraduate programme for the first year of study only.
You will also receive some funds to cushion accommodation fees. Apply for BEA Scholarship 2020/2021 For Nigerian Undergraduates And Postgraduates Students
- Monthly stipend
- Airfare ticket for coming and fly ticket back home after graduation.
Does Trinity College Dublin offer scholarships?
Applicants should possess the following to be eligible for the scholarships
- Chinese citizen.
- Eligible for non-EU tuition fees.
- Must have an offer to study postgraduate taught program.
- Excellent Academic record.
- Sufficient IELTS or TOEFL score.
Claddagh Scholarship application documents
Applicants are required to submit the following documents to apply for the Claddagh Scholarship Programme
- You will submit a cover letter outlining your full name,
- TCD application number (assigned by TCD when the application is submitted)
- Name of programme you have applied for at Trinity College Dublin.
- Submit a well-articulated 200-word statement on (how I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community). submit in Microsoft word document or pdf format
How to Apply for Claddagh Scholarship
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line: your name and your applicant number
- You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of the scholarship request
- No further communication until scholarship awards are made; awards will be made and successful candidates informed no later
- You will be responsible for formally accepting the scholarship offer by email reply to email@example.com
- Acknowledgement of receipt of scholarship acceptance will come within 72 hours
Documents Required for Trinity College Dublin Scholarship Application
Similarly, the applicant should submit the following documents.
- Ensure all documents including your name and Trinity Application ID – are assigned by TCD when your application for the Global Business is submitted.
- Trinity Offer Letter.
- A well-written 200-word statement on “How I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.” – submit in Microsoft word document or pdf format.
Kindly visit the scholarship portal to complete your scholarship application https://www.tcd.ie/study/international/scholarships/Postgraduate/claddaghpg.php
Thanks for reading our articles.
We wish you all the best!