Unicaf Scholarship is a brilliant opportunity for any student that wishes to fulfil his academic goal with ease. Most of the biggest problems that students face are sourcing funds to pay tuition fees and other academic expenses. Unicaf is creating a platform that will help students achieve their academic objectives with less pressure. Every year Unicaf offers this scholarship to a huge number of choosing students.
Unicaf Scholarship is offered in partnership with the United Kingdom (UK), United States of America (USA) and some top European Universities to offer online studies for Master’s and Postgraduates degree programmes, especially to African students. See also COPEN Services Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 For ND Holders
The Unicaf Scholarship prepares you for a brilliant future with generous scholarships that enable you to complete your degree.
About Unicaf Scholarship
The scholarship is an initiative created by Unicaf to sponsor students with financial issues, providing funds for you to complete your education that will lead to awards of internationally recognized degree certificates at an affordable rate. The Unicaf programme takes place online; this programme employs sophisticated technology to make learning easy and to your doorstep. Unicaf scholarship has been adjudged as one of the best and most generous scholarships in the world; it is awarded on merit.
African students are great beneficiaries of this scholarship, testimonies are bound, and a lot of African students are still funding their academics with the Unicaf fund.
Host Institutions: Some of the participating institutions are, the University of South Wales in the United Kingdom (UK), Marymount California University in the United States of America (USA) and the University of Nicosia in Europe. See also MTN Foundation Scholarship 2021| Fully Funded For Undergraduates
- Duration: 2 Years
- Level: Master’s and PhD
- Field of study: No specific field of study, all aspiring students are advised to apply.
- Deadline: The scholarship has no application deadline; you can apply at any time on the Unicef website.
Unicaf Scholarship Value and Inclusion (s)
The scholarship amount is not specified, but the grant to be awarded will be enough to pay parts of the tuition fees and textbooks.
- You should meet the entry requirements of the respective course of study.
- Be earning less than $20,000 per year to stand a chance of selection.
- Ready to launch the program within 6 months after gaining admission.
Programmes Offered by Unicaf aligned Institutions
List of Degree Programmes offered from Unicaf partner universities, supported by partial Unicaf Scholarships
It is only applicable to candidates satisfied with Unicaf Scholarship eligibility criteria.
Liverpool John Moores University
- MA in Leadership in Education
- Mass communications
- International studies
University of Suffolk
- MSc in Public Health
- MBA Business administration
University of East London
- LLM General
University of East London
- BSc Accounting and Finance
- Hospitality Management
- Business Administration
- English Language and Literature
- Economics and Business
- Computer Science
- Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- LLB Law
Unicaf Master’s Programme
- MBA Business Administration
- Educational Leadership and Management
- Arts in English language and Literature
- Managerial Psychology
- Web design and development
- Healthcare Management
- Health management
- Management information systems
- Oil, Gas and Energy Management
- Public Administration
Doctoral Programme For Unicaf
- Business Administration DBA
- Education Ed. D
How to Apply For the Scholarship Program
If you are interested in Unicaf Scholarship, you are advised to visit the website to complete your online application to stand a chance of consideration.
Apply here https://www.unicaf.org/
Please read the application guideline carefully before applying