Université Paris-Saclay Master’s Scholarships aim is to promote access for international students to its master’s programs. However, the scholarships are taught in its member establishments, and to make it easier for highly-qualified foreign students to attend its University especially those wishing to develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level in the University. See also Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded For International Students
This year Université Paris-Saclay will €10,000 to participating students. The scholarship is available for master’s students. Students from all over the world are eligible to apply. Université Paris-Saclay will award fully funded scholarships to selected candidates.
We encourage International students to take this opportunity and study in a prestigious. We also encourage you to apply if your academic qualification meets the listed eligibility criteria. Selection is on merit and our objective is to fund master’s programs for students. Good academic records are the basis for selection. See also Google Summer Internships 2022 | Fully Funded| Submit Application
About Université Paris-Saclay Master’s Scholarships
The Université Paris-Saclay Master’s Scholarships currently holds/takes place at Université Paris-Saclay, France and enrolled at one of the following member institutions:- AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, Ecole Normale Supérieure ParisSaclay (ENS Paris-Saclay), INSTN-CEA, Institut d’Optique Graduate School (IOGS), Université d’Evry-Vald’Essonne (UEVE), Université Paris-Saclay (UPSaclay), Université de Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ).
Level & field of study: All Master’s programmes in all academic fields for which Université Paris-Saclay is accredited, except for vocational training. The number of scholarships is not specific, and it is targeted at International students
Université Paris-Saclay Master’s Scholarships Value and Inclusion (s)
Université Paris-Saclay award up to €10,000 per year. The scholarship is paid by Université Paris Saclay for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of no less than 10 consecutive months per year (September to June). A maximum of €1,000 for travel and visa expenses is also awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
These scholarships are awarded for 1 or 2 years depending on the admission level (M1 or M2) and subject to students completing the required number of credits to advance to the next year’s level. See also Italian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students 2022-2023
Eligibility Criteria for Université Paris-Saclay Master’s Scholarships
Interested applicants for Université Paris-Saclay Master’s Scholarships should possess the following criteria
- Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the course of the election year.
- Students of foreign nationality living on French soil for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
- Students of foreign nationality living on French soil for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
- Students who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility programme during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange programme…) that did not lead to certification.
- All students who have been or who are enrolled in a French higher education institution during their studies, except international students enrolled in French higher education institutions abroad.
- Individuals who have interrupted their studies for more than 3 consecutive years.
- Students holding any other type of scholarship whose amount exceeds €600/month.
How to apply for Université Paris-Saclay Master’s Scholarships
All applicants for this scholarship should / must be admitted to a Master’s Programme offered at Université Paris-Saclay. Being admitted into a master’s program at the University does not automatically entitle you to a scholarship.
Please note that it is only students who receive an email from Université Paris-Saclay inviting them to apply for a Université Paris-Saclay IDEX scholarship that will be able to submit an application. No unsolicited application is allowed.
Please kindly visit the official scholarship website for your application and further enquiries, you are expected to follow the application guidelines carefully and make sure you follow the steps as stated: https://www.universite-paris-saclay.fr/en/admission/bourses-et-aides-financieres/international-masters-scholarships-program-idex