The University of Copenhagen Scholarship offers an opportunity for students to further their academic pursuits and goals. Copenhagen scholarship is an annual event that offers financial help to students from all over the world. Therefore, we encouraged you and your friends to apply for the University of Copenhagen Scholarship in Digital Media Analysis Research. This scholarship is available to students who wish to enrol in a research program at the University of Copenhagen. See also Federal Government Teaching Job Recruitment 2021 | How to Complete Your Application Online
This Scholarship promotes research and teaching of the highest international standard, Rich in tradition and modern outlook. It gives students and staff the opportunity to improve their talent and skills and ambitions in an informal environment. An effective organization–with good working conditions and collaborative work culture–creates the ideal framework for a successful academic career.
About the University of Copenhagen Scholarship
- Host Institution: University of Copenhagen
- Country: Denmark
- Level: Post Doctoral Programme
- Field of study: Digital Media Analysis
- Number of Scholarships: Not specific
- Target Group: International students
University of Copenhagen Scholarship Value and Inclusion (s)
The recipient will receive an estimated DKK 34,300 from the department of Mass communication and the
Eligibility Criteria for University of Copenhagen Scholarship
We expect interested candidates to meet the eligibility criteria for the University of Copenhagen Scholarship
- You must be an international student.
- The award is available for the Postdoctoral research program in Digital Media Analysis offered by the University.
- Must enrol for full-time in the Honours program in the semester for which we award the scholarship.
- Have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- You must have a MSc degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- You must show a capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team.
- You must show enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence.
- They must highly motivate candidates, be responsible, able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Copenhagen’s minimum English language proficiency requirements. Also, apply. See also Maastricht University Scholarship 2022 | How To Secure Free Funds
How to apply for the University of Copenhagen Scholarship
We posted all vacant positions at the University of Copenhagen on www.employment.Ku.dk in the category shown in the menu on the left. Unsolicited applications, so keep an eye out for vacant positions on this site.
They must submit the application via the digital application form. You will find a link to the form in the advertisement’s text or by clicking the APPLY NOW button found at the bottom of the job advertisement.
Besides your application, you will submit your diploma, CV, references, list of publications, or other relevant documents–all via the application form.
When you have submitted your application you will receive e-mail verification in your inbox, notifying you that they have received the application.
Application Deadline: October 20, 2020