University of Warwick PhD Scholarships: The University of Warwick is delighted to announce the 2021/2022 academic year scholarship opportunity. Warwick University is rated among the best engineering universities in the world. The university has a huge rich academic environment that is highly rated.
This year’s University of Warwick PhD Scholarships will be awarded to highly talented students with proven academic records. Students aspiring for this scholarship will have a keen interest in new technology trends, for example, robotics, E-security, and artificial intelligence.
WMG scholarship’s aim is to help you reach your academic goals with ease; the funds will enable you to concentrate on your studies and hit high academic standards in the process. Warwick Manufacturing Group Excellence Scholarships are merit-based awards and it is available on a competitive basis for young talented students who are willing to make an impact on their immediate communities. See also Trinity College Dublin Scholarships 2022 | Free Tuition Fees
About University of Warwick PhD Scholarships
Warwick University was founded many years in the ancient city of the UK and has received many academic laurels in preparing students in relevant academic fields including engineering and technology.
- Host University: Warwick University
- Host Country: United Kingdom
- Commencement period: Summer and Winter
- Target Group: International Students
- Level: Master’s and PhD
- Programme Duration: Two (2) years
University of Warwick PhD Scholarships Value and Inclusion (s)
Students applying for the Warwick University Scholarship will receive £750,000 for students starting a study in full-time MSc and PhD programmes taught within the WMG department at Warwick, beginning in October 2021. The award is available to successful applicants. See also PTDF Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded Oversea Scholarship
WMG provides a range of education and research opportunities through its partnerships in areas such as:-
- Hybrid automotive technology
- Product perception
- Product life-cycle management
- Business process design.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Warwick PhD Scholarships
For you to be eligible for this scholarship, you must have the following to stand a chance of selection.
- Must hold an offer to study on a Warwick Manufacturing Group full-time MSc course starting this year.
- Y should have an excellent academic record
- Strong professional profile to qualify.
- Conditional offer-holders and scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving the awardee’s final predicted grade.
- Warwick Manufacturing Group Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only.
Awardees should inform the scholarship committee if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- Warwick Manufacturing Group Excellence Scholarships are awarded for study in UK full-time MSc and PhD programmes only.
- Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- The WMG Excellence Scholarships across all WMG full-time MSc programmes optimize nationality and gender diversity.
- Application as early as possible.
Warwick Manufacturing Group reserves the right to amend the number and value of WMG Excellence Scholarships awarded.
please, are advised to visit the scholarship portal before submitting an application.
Apply here https://warwick.ac