Uppsala University Scholarships are distinctively made for students who are applying for one of Uppsala University’s Master’s programs. While others are open to both Master’s and Bachelor’s applicants. The University Scholarships for international students are open to all citizens of a country outside the European Union (EU) /European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland.
Similarly, others are open to citizens of certain countries. Uppsala will award several scholarships to fee-paying students applying for Master’s programmes starting in the autumn of 2021. See also Swedish Institute Scholarships 2020/21 for Global Professionals (SISGP)
About Uppsala University Scholarships
The Uppsala University Scholarships currently take place at Uppsala University in Sweden. Level and fields of study include all courses available at the university for both Bachelor’s and Master’s Programmes starting 30 August 2021; the number of scholarships is not specified. The scholarship is targeted at international students. See also MENA Scholarship 2021 | How To Apply And Secure Funds For Your Studies
Uppsala University Scholarships Value, Benefits and Duration
Scholarships will cover the cost of tuition but not living expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for Uppsala University Global Scholarships
- You must be a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- Demonstrate academic talent and show interest in being in an educational environment.
- Uppsala University Global Scholarship for a Master’s program at Uppsala University is chosen as the priority (the programme which you have ranked the highest of the four programmes you can choose at University Admissions).
- Have applied for the Master’s program before the University Admissions deadline.
- You must meet the entry requirements for the Master’s program you applied for. The application fee and your complete supporting documents must be received by University Admissions before the deadline.
How to apply for Uppsala University Global Scholarships
To be considered for Uppsala University Scholarships for international students, you must first apply for one of Uppsala University’s Master’s programmes through the website www.universityadmissions.se between 16 October 2020 and 15 January 2021. The program at Uppsala University must be ranked as your priority of choice.
You must then submit an online scholarship application form during the application period from 16 January – to 1 February 2021.
Please visit the Official Scholarship Website for your application and further enquiries: http://www.uu.se/en/admissions/scholarships/