Utrecht Excellence Scholarship offers a life-changing opportunity for outstanding prospective students. The scholarship is packaged for you to pursue a Master’s degree in many fields of study at Utrecht University. The scholarship aims to encourage academically talented international students to conduct result-oriented research in different fields of study. See also CSC Scholarships 2022 | Secure Free Tuition Fess Studies At Wuhan-University
Our aim at Scholarship Venue is to bring to your notice the current scholarship and the necessary information you need to scale through the application. In this article, I will explain the full details of this scholarship. Step-by-step guide on how to submit your application. I will also review with you all the relevant information you need, i.e Scholarship value and inclusions, number of awards, target groups, duration, the field of study and eligibility criteria. Please I encourage you to read this article to the end.
Brief Description of Utrecht Excellence Scholarship
- Country: Netherlands
- Institution: Utrecht University
- Level of study: Masters’s degree
- Target Group: International students
- The number of scholarships: Is between 25 to 45 awards
- Field of study: check this link (www.uu.nl/masters,)
- Duration: 2 years
- Scholarship Value, Benefit and Duration
The Utrecht Excellence scholarship is awarded as tuition fees OR tuition fees plus 11.000 euro living expenses. As the grant is not automatically a full scholarship. It may be necessary to find additional funding to be able to finance your studies and stay completely.
The scholarship is awarded for the duration of the degree program, which is one or two years, depending on the degree program. Scholarships can be renewed for the second year if the student is making satisfactory progress towards the degree.
Eligibility Criteria for Utrecht Excellence Scholarship
To be considered for Utrecht Excellence Scholarships For International Students, you must possess the following criteria:
- Belong to the top 10% of your graduating class.
- Not hold an EU/EEA passport and not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans
- Have completed your secondary school and/or Bachelor’s degree outside the Netherlands
- Have applied for an eligible international master’s program with a start date of 1 September 2021.
- Be able to comply with the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa/residence permit.
Utrecht Excellence Scholarship Application Procedures/Form
The applicant’s application for the Utrecht scholarship will be processed if you have applied to a Master’s program as well. As part of the application, you need to upload an official document issued by your university that proves you are among the top 10% of your graduating class. See also Padua International Excellence Scholarship Programme
After applying to the Master’s program, non-EU/EEA students will have the option to apply for a Utrecht Excellence Scholarship from 1 November. Prospective students who wish to be considered for the scholarship must apply before 31 January 2021, 23:59 CET, after which the application portal will be closed.
Visit the official Scholarship portal for your application http://www.uu.nl/masters/en/general-information/international-students/financial-matters/
Thanks for reading our articles.
We wish you the best of luck.